Fastest XenForo Ever !!

Capture.webp

5.08 seconds. Not the fastest, but I will give credit where credit is due and say you've done a good job optimizing your site. Nicely done.

Looks very nice. Blue and green are usually a fresh clean combination.

I like the organisation of your Categories. Lots to offer but not confusing. You could consider using ToggleMe to collapse/ close up some of them to make the front page shorter - it allows you to select which ones display fully open or collapsed as default. After that it remembers the user choice.
There is no description of the Categories? Might think of adding that. Maybe a small icon picture beside the Category title?
The popup description of a forum is XF default grey - dark blue perhaps? You could make the background of the membercard match. I like the membercard so I did quite a lot on mine. Some bits of a dark blue would go well with your theme colours.
On the Category page I loved the way the Sticky threads have a different background colour. Useful indicator. Then the thread I touch goes a pale blue background. That is all lovely - how do you do that?
On a thread page of posts the design is completely the same blue. Perhaps make the border of each post soft green? to mark their individuality.
When I looked at a thread I loved the way you have designed the little badge strips for user titles (I forget the right name for them). The more individual ID like that the better.
I would suggest you look at Nodes as Tabs to add a little bit more to your navigation bar - use its power more. You could make a dropdown tab with all your Categories listed on it. That way wherever we are we can reach the other Categories. I also have one just for admin to see with links to my most frequently used admin areas.

[Edit] no surprise to see Mike Edge turning up as site host of choice again.

Please let me know what do you think about the forum, how does it look, what changes you think I should make, or anything else.​
Thank You all for taking time to review it.​
Regards,​
Hassan​

Couple of grammar mistakes here:

Welcome to Tafreeh Mela, Pakistani Urdu Forum with allot of tafreeh, urdu shayari, urdu sms, urdu jokes, videos Islam, Ramzan, islamic wallpaper, islamic ebooks, pakistani cricket, pakistani makeup tutorial, mhendi designs, News and much more.

Allot should be a lot. Allot means to set aside, a lot means many. All of the country origins should be capitalized; Pakistani, Islamic, etc. News should not, neither should Forum.

Inconsistencies. Some of your forums are in all caps, some are not. I see allot ;) of other capitalization inconsistencies throughout the forums. Stay consistent.

Many misspellings in your forum descriptions. For example: Greeting,Congras and Sorrow. This board is dedicated to those who believes that Greetings Congras and Sorrow are way to express Feelings and Expressions. Come lets share our way of expression!

Don't use text shorthand like ur for you're and wanna for want to. Spell it out for a more professional appearance.

Use one space after all periods, commas and the end to any sentence.

Ok, so maybe that was more than a couple :D.

Short of that, yes FAST and very nice skin! But get someone to proofread your site.

Top Bottom