FamilyGuyFans.com

I am quite a fan of Family Guy so I may join up and post around. :)

Looks like one of the best Family Guy forums I've visited actually.

At least for the front page I think I like the dark style better since it makes the image thumbnails stand out more.

My main reasoning for switching was to bring the colorful looks of the characters out more. Seems they have a bit of "pop" on the darker background.

Hmm..I think you may have a problem with the portal, everyone of the links in the blocks on the News page leads to gamefreeze.com threads.

Some mobile previews:

11.webp 22.webp 33.webp 44.webp 55.webp
We have removed our bottom XenPorta block, instead changing them to pages:
pages2.webp
As we had before, each image still gets directed to its respective "showcase". The pages are made for each show, American Dad, Cleveland Show and Family Guy. We felt this would give us an opportunity to install XenMediaGallery (supporting one of the more creative developers here), and allow members to upload some of their favorite images as well.
The page links are:​
Still have a bit to do as far as CSS for a few things. The "pages" will likely get spiced up a bit, but for now, this is a start.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions, critiques and comments. Thanks.

So do I. My only criticism with it is I personally think it would look better if the image being hovered over was brought to the front on all sides, so it's hovering over all the surrounding images.

I think I have that corrected. Was missing a bit of CSS. It worked in FF, just wasn't displaying correctly in Chrome.

Deciding it was time to branch out a bit, I have settled on my newest venture. (y)

www.familyguyfans.com

Just started very very recently, so don't be too harsh. So far have added XenPorta, XenMedio, and XenQuotation as the main features of the site. I haven't decided on the actual look (theme) of the site yet, although I must say I like the look that is started there so far. I obviously can change my mind, but to start, I will likely stick with this for a bit....

The header image is just a quick throw-together, just to have something there instead of the "default" image.

I had to settle with @TheFuzzyClam (feel free to follow :whistle:) for my Twitter feed on this site, and my Facebook page isn't nearly complete. G+ I am sure I will have eventually...

If any of you happen to be Family Guy fans, feel free to sign up. I still have quite a few plans for this, and feel very good about it. I have searched, and almost positive it is the only Family Guy forum on XenForo :).

Opinions, thoughts, ideas?

Hi!
Which plugin are you using for the Showcase? http://familyguyfans.com/showcase/

Is that one the resource manager?

Thanks!

Top Bottom