FamilyGuyFans.com

Haven't messed with anything responsive yet. The titles will likely be hidden at that point.

As far as the categories for the other two, haven't gotten that far just yet.

As a huge Aqua Teen fan, I feel obligated to tell you that you'll need to update that forum name every season haha.

The current name of the television show is Aqua TV Show Show.

As a huge Aqua Teen fan, I feel obligated to tell you that you'll need to update that forum name every season haha.

The current name of the television show is Aqua TV Show Show.

Once I get things settled in, it will be different. I mainly added those just to be able to style, and get an idea of where I wanted to go with it. I'm about 80% done with the forum home though.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll switch the name now. :)

I think this looks better.

HDek4hg.png

Thanks man.

Well, I had to make a decision on where to draw the line with characters being shown at some point. So I just off'ed it at the end of the main families. That block may not even end up staying as it is, I am still have a few other ideas/concepts I'd like to check out first.

Could possibly make it a tab group, have each show as a separate tab?

@Sheldon , was thinking last night about your forum when American Dad was on or something and I was wondering if you'd be interested in compiling a tree of sorts of all the voice actors and who they play. I was wondering if the baby of Cleveland Show was played by the child of the father in American Dad. :P

Eh just a thought, but again forum looks great.

Top Bottom