FamilyGuyFans.com

Not sure how worried you are about mobile views. The attached is iPhone but iPad as well does nearly the same

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 19
Went ahead and opened up the site...

---- XenGallery added, perms will be added and available soon.
---- Site is not very mobile friendly, at all...... that will be a WIP, but will eventually get to it.

---- The Drunken Clam is all off-topic nonsense.

(Side note -- when or if you rate, and I finally get a half star, I will have to edit that as well, so don't be surprised if something looks strange at one point.)

112.webp
The site focuses on the three main shows that Seth MacFarlane has.... Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show. I've used Snog's TV add-on to focus on each show primarily, as seen here:
fgfnodes.gif
Inside each is the main discussion area, along with each season and each show having its own area. I've color coordinated the Show Ratings, post information, name, stats, etc to match the primary show color... Each discussion seen below is an actual episode. It gets posted with what I generally search for when searching a show, say.. S01E04 (or whatever it may be) and the title to the episode . I am hoping in the long run this will be beneficial.
Screenshot_5.webp
Scrolling down you'd find the general discussion area as well. I'm not certain it will remain that way at this moment, I am still brainstorming on that bit.
I've gotten Post Ratings installed, and for the TV area, I've whitelisted a few to only appear there.
Screenshot_6.webp These will be able to serve as quick reference images for each Episode Listing. Along with those appearing in the whitelisted area, these are available on all posts, including the TV threads
fgfpr.gif
Knowing not everyone would simply be a fan of these, I expanded the TV shows area into The Tooniverse, and have listed some extra shows in there as well.
Screenshot_8.webp
Screenshot_7.webp
Those shows have the ability to be rated, and discussed, and shortly will also have the members given the ability to add specific episodes to their posts if they need (already available, just perms not set yet).
I have a media gallery as well, which will allow members artwork, memes, whatever they'd like.
Screenshot_9.webp
If you'd like to be a champ, check it out, provide some suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears.
--Note, I have yet to even remotely touch mobile. What you see is how it all installs, I have yet to get to be able to edit it to make it work properly. It works, just not good. Hah.
Anywho, for those of you that take a look, or register, or generate some ideas, thanks...
For those that don't...
GXDZO2O.gif
You've upset Stewie!

Top Bottom