FamilyGuyFans.com

A couple different looks:

7YtIAv.png

wrt3jA.png

If I add any other character in, to get sizes proportioned, Stewie would get much smaller....

The one with stewie in (don't know the dog characters name is) looks good. It adds perspective into the logo now and imo a big improvement. What I would do is mask the reflection and drag the mask area in photoshop with the black >> transparent setting so you get a fading effect on the reflection.

Strange, in FF I have space at the breadcrumb.

sEub0C.png

I then added your edits, and now I see this:
TRvclx.png

Try adding:

Code:
#logo {
    padding: 10px 0;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy {
    height: 164px !important;
}
Should fix the problem, you'll need to adjust the headerproxy accordingly though if you make additional banner changes(height)

Try adding:

Code:
#logo {
    padding: 10px 0;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy {
    height: 164px !important;
}
Should fix the problem, you'll need to adjust the headerproxy accordingly though if you make additional banner changes(height)

Blimey I forgot to suggest altering the #headerMover #headerProxy nice catch Russ. (y)

Updated logo, with all the additions as suggested:

p7Ll0O.jpg

Looks so much better. I said it on my site and I'll say it here I'm really liking the look of the style. I still think you should add a grey border (change the colour) around .breadcrumbs so there's a little definition.

Looks so much better. I said it on my site and I'll say it here I'm really liking the look of the style. I still think you should add a grey border (change the colour) around .breadcrumbs so there's a little definition.

I'll give it a go when I get in from work... May attempt using a variation of you ribbon...

Looking great, I really like how you've utilised the accordion slider.

I've been toying with the idea of using it as permanent navigation tool to specific forum categories on my site, so it wouldn't change very often, if at all and I have full control of the images for best impact, unfortunately XenPorta is only set up to link it to promoted threads isn't it?

Although I suppose that could probably be edited in template perhaps, couldn't it?

On your site you could have the forum index for each show's forum linked in the slider, as opposed to a random thread with an image in an otherwise empty OP.

Added a few things, as well as took in a few suggestions....

XenMoods, modified:
zfRoNg.png

Added a border around breadcrumb, per Shelley suggestion:
FWQwwf.png

Used some CSS ideas from bbsmiley.com for the sidebar, with the help of Shelley:
qz6rZX.png

Changed location of XenPorta Copyright (allowed by Jaxel)
C0ua8R.png

Updated Library add-on and Custom User Field add-on, both by Waindigo:
Qb9vkk.png

Still a ton to do, but now hopefully more members start showing up.... haha. Either way, I have had more fun with this forum than any other. :)(y)

Added a few things, as well as took in a few suggestions....

XenMoods, modified:
zfRoNg.png

Added a border around breadcrumb, per Shelley suggestion:
FWQwwf.png

Used some CSS ideas from bbsmiley.com for the sidebar, with the help of Shelley:
qz6rZX.png

Changed location of XenPorta Copyright (allowed by Jaxel)
C0ua8R.png

Updated Library add-on and Custom User Field add-on, both by Waindigo:
Qb9vkk.png

Still a ton to do, but now hopefully more members start showing up.... haha. Either way, I have had more fun with this forum than any other. :)(y)
(y)

If you notice on the left hand side of the breadcrumbs the border is coloured white underneath and gives the impression it's not there. Adding the following to extra will fix that. Or fix it via the style properties.

Code:
.breadcrumb .crust a.crumb {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #999999;
}

Just noticed the border color on the breadcrumb crust arrow is very light. You might want to insert the following in extra or via the style properties (haven't check if it can be done via style properties but i assume it can).
Code:
.breadcrumb .crust .arrow {
    border-color: transparent black transparent #999999;
}

Top Bottom