Resource icon

Facebook OpenGraph Image from [img] or [attach] tags 1.3

No permission to download

Well, I would have to take a second look at the code since at first glance, it would require me to create an additional query and that is not the purpose of this addon. I will check it right away and will report back with my findings.

I have installed but it is not work while the first og:image tag is still the author avatar. Do you have any suggestion because when I like the link, Facebook chose the first og:image as the article image.

Page link http://forum.movsa.org.au/threads/gioi-thieu-ve-movsa.67/
Code:
<meta property="og:image" content="http://forum.movsa.org.au/data/avatars/m/0/108.jpg?1381669565" />
    <meta property="og:image" content="http://www.movsa.org.au/images/movsa/Vietnamese%20Traditional%20Costume%20Day%202012.jpg" />

Same problem. The 'og image' section in Facebook tools shows both author image and the attachment; and shows the first image (that is avatar) in shared posts.

How do we fix this?

Has anyone found a workaround to this? Is it better to just hand code the opengraph into your site? And if you hand code it where should it be placed?

I too desperately want a fix for this problem.
I modified the template modification simply reversing the order of the two og:image.
My opengraphimage_template now result like this:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId} OR {$xenOptions.facebookAdmins}">
    <meta property="og:site_name" content="{$xenOptions.boardTitle}" />
-   <xen:if is="{$avatar}"><meta property="og:image" content="{$avatar}" /></xen:if>
+   <meta property="og:image" content="<xen:callback class="OpenGraphImage_Callback" method="getImage" params="">{xen:helper fullurl, {xen:property ogLogoPath}, 1}</xen:callback>" />
+    <meta property="og:image" content="{xen:helper fullurl, {xen:property ogLogoPath}, 1}" />
+  <xen:if is="{$avatar}"><meta property="og:image" content="{$avatar}" /></xen:if>
    <meta property="og:type" content="{xen:if $ogType, $ogType, article}" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="{xen:raw $url}" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="{xen:raw $title}" />
    <xen:if is="{$description}"><meta property="og:description" content="{xen:raw $description}" /></xen:if>
    {xen:raw $ogExtraHtml}
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}"><meta property="fb:app_id" content="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}" /></xen:if>
    <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAdmins}"><meta property="fb:admins" content="{xen:helper implode, {$xenOptions.facebookAdmins}, ','}" /></xen:if>
</xen:if>

Find:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$avatar}"><meta property="og:image" content="{$avatar}" /></xen:if>
    <meta property="og:image" content="{xen:helper fullurl, @ogLogoPath, 1}" />

Replace with this:

Code:
<meta property="og:image" content="<xen:callback class="OpenGraphImage_Callback" method="getImage" params="">{xen:helper fullurl, @ogLogoPath, 1}</xen:callback>" />
    <meta property="og:image" content="{xen:helper fullurl, @ogLogoPath, 1}" />
    <xen:if is="{$avatar}"><meta property="og:image" content="{$avatar}" /></xen:if>

Top Bottom