Facebook is down

Neal

Oh no, i'd better hide before the wife wants me to entertain her!

www.facebook.com

Service Unavailable - Zero size object
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #15.3e58dd58.1285269959.54530f41

Haha, just noticed this. I'm glad - it'll stop me wasting my time when I could be being productive.

If someone could give an estimate when the issue started happening, and when it is resolved I would appreciate that information. My forum just got a jump in activity.

Oh wow, it actually is down, that's almost like.. Google being down, it happens very rarely. I notice that the FB Like buttons have been timing out on here.

Can Facebook be considered a giant blackhole in the forum galaxy?:p

Well one site I had from 2004 - 2010 has just closed, most people left to use Facebook so unless you have a good area of discussion, Facebook is a pain in the a**!

Oh wow, it actually is down, that's almost like.. Google being down, it happens very rarely. I notice that the FB Like buttons have been timing out on here.

Google offline = children can't make homework = they get an F = they don't graduate = the economy collapses more :(

If someone could give an estimate when the issue started happening, and when it is resolved I would appreciate that information. My forum just got a jump in activity.
They had issues yesterday, with some 3rd party network thing but fixed them. I think it might be happening again.

Google has so many front-end clusters and nodes that when it does make an update, it's seamless.
For example: Server A, B and C restarted -> 1-3 seconds -> Server D takes over w/ E, and F being D's fail overs.

A little more simpler concept than it really is.

Amazing stuff...

so this also gives the issue that XenForo.com is loading its page forever.
Would be better to have an option to be able to switch FB on and off.......

Top Bottom