• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook is down

Neal

Oh no, i'd better hide before the wife wants me to entertain her!

www.facebook.com

Service Unavailable - Zero size object
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #15.3e58dd58.1285269959.54530f41

Dean

If someone could give an estimate when the issue started happening, and when it is resolved I would appreciate that information. My forum just got a jump in activity.

Mikey

Oh wow, it actually is down, that's almost like.. Google being down, it happens very rarely. I notice that the FB Like buttons have been timing out on here.

Vincent

Oh wow, it actually is down, that's almost like.. Google being down, it happens very rarely. I notice that the FB Like buttons have been timing out on here.
Google offline = children can't make homework = they get an F = they don't graduate = the economy collapses more :(

Onimua

If someone could give an estimate when the issue started happening, and when it is resolved I would appreciate that information. My forum just got a jump in activity.
They had issues yesterday, with some 3rd party network thing but fixed them. I think it might be happening again.

Trevor

Google has so many front-end clusters and nodes that when it does make an update, it's seamless.
For example: Server A, B and C restarted -> 1-3 seconds -> Server D takes over w/ E, and F being D's fail overs.

A little more simpler concept than it really is.

Amazing stuff...

erich37

so this also gives the issue that XenForo.com is loading its page forever.
Would be better to have an option to be able to switch FB on and off.......