• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

EzIRC - IRC Chat Add-on

getting the following error on the "recent news" section of admin panel

Server Error

unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 15849 bytes
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ezirc/ControllerAdmin/Index.php at line 33
  2. ezirc_ControllerAdmin_Index->actionNews() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/huskyown/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Something I have done wrong?

I'm guessing this is officially abandoned?

You can't download the add-on, you can't view the demo anymore either. I don't think the network even exists anymore? Though it does still work if you have it installed and access other networks (like EFnet). Bug fixes don't appear to be forthcoming...

I've shut down the IRC network in 2011. You can use freenode, efnet, or any of the other 1,500+ public networks.
This plugin works with 1.2 just fine. I am still using this on a huge web site. I have not heard from the developer of this app in 6+ months, consider it abandoned. That said, Jaxel made a IRC integration plugin - if this one doesn't work for you, you can always try that one.

I hope that answers your questions.

Top Bottom