Browser issue Extra space on personal information page

I believe he is referring to the black bar, although it's not clear.

What is the display resolution of your laptop?

I can confirm it here - though it just manifests as a scrollbar. It's very strange though - simply changing the background color of an element in the dev tools fixes it.

I should note that I can't reproduce it locally (without the custom footer that we have here).

I'm not experiencing this in chrome and using win7. But then I have the notice dismissed could notices be somehow be the cause? I'm guessing and most probably incorrect in assuming that.

I'm not experiencing this in chrome and using win7. But then I have the notice dismissed could notices be somehow be the cause? I'm guessing and most probably incorrect in assuming that.
Have you tried to scroll to your right? It only appears if you scroll -->

I just restored dismissed notices and the horizontal scrollbar displays so it happens when notices are displayed globally if that helps

I've dismissed the notices so it's not that.

But can anyone reproduce this on the default style (without our footer)? I don't see why it happens here exactly -- I think it may be a bug with Chrome TBH -- but if it doesn't happen without our footer, it's an issue specific to here.

Strange now it's not displaying the scrollbar. it did the first time around for me where it didn't display before.

Top Bottom