External Email Handlers

There has been no suggestion yet that existing accounts will change. I think they would lose a lot of existing customers if they did it any time soon.

It seems to me that they have been told to harmonise their offering with MailChimp - possibly to avoid people using Mandrill as a cheap MailChimp substitute? Just a guess on my part.

Actually, if you're sending 250,000 emails per month, I think $50 per month is actually quite cheap!

Not if you do not earn money with it :(

If I use phplist and install on my own server, it is totally free. But then I do not have the same delivery rate I guess (just a guess).

I registered now there. It seems that it is 12k only by customer ID. So I can not use 12k for domain1 and 12k for domain2. My account ahs to be first approved. So I have to wait to check more,

On the dashboad if Sendgrid, there is a button called "spam report". Does anybody know whether I can see than each spam report by email address? So that I block that account also in my xenforo database? I mean if someone reports the newsletter as spam, he shall not be entiteled to use the forum neither ;)

Top Bottom