External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
I'm just a small developer.
r_fullprofile is only available for "Apply with LinkedIn".
But!

Request access to this API

This API is intended for you to use on your company’s career site, to help candidates easily apply for jobs. To protect our members’ privacy, before we give access to this API, we need to review your application to verify you’ll be using it for that purpose.

Please note that applicants requesting access to this data for any reasons other than this purpose will not be accepted.

Simple developers LinkedIn may deny access to the API, if the cause will be the only authentication on the site.

I'm just a small developer.
r_fullprofile is only available for "Apply with LinkedIn".
But!

Simple developers LinkedIn may deny access to the API, if the cause will be the only authentication on the site.
Huh............................................ can you try making an application so others may know if it works. If it doesn't I might have to recode/remove it :(

@silence, simple developers following fields are available:
  • r_basicprofile
  • r_emailaddress
  • rw_company_admin
  • w_share
Go to library/ExternalExtended/Helper/LinkedIn.php

Change this line:
Code:
    public $authScope = 'r_fullprofile%20r_emailaddress';
to this:
Code:
    public $authScope = 'r_basicprofile%20r_emailaddress';

See if that makes it work.

Just bought your addon for vk.com login. Can you please add yandex.ru and mail.ru integration? It's the most popular services on russian language.

Is it possible to limit choices for login? For example, only showing LinkedIn integration login? Considering purchase, but want to verify. Response from author would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to limit choices for login? For example, only showing LinkedIn integration login? Considering purchase, but want to verify. Response from author would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The only providers that show up are the ones that you fill information about.

So say I want LinkedIn. I fill out its details in the XF options, and it shows up. Now if I don't want, say, Vimeo, I don't fill its details out in the XF options and it doesn't show up.

I'll make it easier to simply disable providers in the future.

Reactions: Vet
Top Bottom