External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
Got it to work.. Thanks.

2 questions.

1. Can I force new users to use external provider? So that they must sign up through battle.net.
2 Can I get the /account/external-accounts to show up even when I don't have one of the original external account providers enabled?
1. Yes but that's outside the functionality of this addon.
2. It already does, but I might not be understanding what you mean D:

1. Yes but that's outside the functionality of this addon.
2. It already does, but I might not be understanding what you mean D:
1. do you know if there is such an addon?

2. If the only external account provider I use is one of yours. (No facebook, google or twitter integration enabled.) Then the /account/external-accounts (External Accounts) link won't show up on the users account page. If I enable google or facebook integration (even with fake information), then the link shows up on your profile page.

1. do you know if there is such an addon?

2. If the only external account provider I use is one of yours. (No facebook, google or twitter integration enabled.) Then the /account/external-accounts (External Accounts) link won't show up on the users account page. If I enable google or facebook integration (even with fake information), then the link shows up on your profile page.

1. No :( I'll see if I can code that in.
2. Fixed in next version, also added the same fix to UI.X styles.

I'll be coding up a UI.X styling feature for the buttons to make them look good on the theme also.

silence updated External Accounts Extended with a new update entry:

Update 2.1.0

- Fixed 'getAvatar' function not grabbing the index properly (thanks @veron)!
- Fixed the removal of hovering on providers (thanks @veron)!
- Fixed 'External Accounts Extended' group option description type.
- Fixed 'helper_login' being disabled.
- Fixed 'navigation_visitor_tab' 'Template Modification' not showing up if only custom providers are used.
- Fixed 'facebook.css' not being global to 'external_accounts_login_item_facebook'.
- Updated 'Template Modification' modification keys to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uhhh in regards to emails not being sent, are you guys checking your spam folders and don't forget it get's sent to the email you bought it with.

Uhhh in regards to emails not being sent, are you guys checking your spam folders and don't forget it get's sent to the email you bought it with.
yes and like my comment said i had gotten the previous emails without an issue.

Heyy i got your intergrations working (btw Battlenet is also working fine)
as you can see here: https://allaround.cc

but why are there no icons ? i that normal ? how can i fix/add them?

AND how can i all make them look the same (like battle.net and soundcloud)?

with best +DS_DV+

I have mass resent the product to everyone. If there are still issues I will contact FetchApp for help.
I can't send it manually since it would just cause major headaches for everyone.

Top Bottom