External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
@silence Hello there, very interested in buying your mod for the battle.net functionality. Just wanted to confirm it does work and won't conflict with my existing Steam integration.
Also, is it possible to not use other login options?

cheers:)
Only a login option is used when the options (consumer key, consumer secret) are filled out. If they are not filled out, it is not used :D
I don't know why there are reports of confliction with Steam integration since I am using it currently without issue.

Only a login option is used when the options (consumer key, consumer secret) are filled out. If they are not filled out, it is not used :D
I don't know why there are reports of confliction with Steam integration since I am using it currently without issue.
Sweet stuff, thanks. How about BNet? Is that working well?

@silence is the current version 2.0.3 or 2.0.4?
Reason I ask is when I hit my latest email for the download link all I get is 2.0.3 when I go to install... but 2.0.3 isn't even shown on the update page.

I pushed out an update for this like an hour ago :D

I do not notice this issue. The only reason it may not show up is because your Battle.net key wasn't filled out, but since you say it shows up in one location and not the other, I'm not quite sure.

Well I just reinstalled my entire xenforo to check. installed xenforo 1.4.2 and the latest version of this addon I got from the mails from you.
I can get battle.net to sign in or sign up but I cannot get it to show in my external logins (/account/external-accounts). (I don't get external logins to show at all unless I enable google or facebook as external login). If I enable github and just fill out 'crap' account information. It shows up directly on the external accounts but not battle.net. I really want battle.net as the only external account and I hope to find a way to force the users to use battle.net integration.

Well I just reinstalled my entire xenforo to check. installed xenforo 1.4.2 and the latest version of this addon I got from the mails from you.
I can get battle.net to sign in or sign up but I cannot get it to show in my external logins (/account/external-accounts). (I don't get external logins to show at all unless I enable google or facebook as external login). If I enable github and just fill out 'crap' account information. It shows up directly on the external accounts but not battle.net. I really want battle.net as the only external account and I hope to find a way to force the users to use battle.net integration.
Found the glitch.

Posting an update in a few minutes.

Got it to work.. Thanks.

2 questions.

1. Can I force new users to use external provider? So that they must sign up through battle.net.
2 Can I get the /account/external-accounts to show up even when I don't have one of the original external account providers enabled?

is enybody here how have Problems with Battle.net?
Battlenet, returnet error ...
possible is a Problem with https sides ?

is enybody here how have Problems with Battle.net?
Battlenet, returnet error ...
possible is a Problem with https sides ?
You must have https to use battle.net and you must register your site in the application on battle.net.
what error are you getting?

When we want loggin or register over Battle.net then : Battlenet returned an unknown error. Please try again later.
This is the error .

Top Bottom