Style Expertpixels.com | Work in progress

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

Expert Pixels | Expertpixels.com is coming Soon !! No really it is this time around :) despite far too many setbacks from major health issues to my workstation being stolen Expert Pixels is now on track to go live for 2014.

Expert Pixels Official Design:

BzIbqqw.png

The above screenshot doesn't really show off anything special but loads of little customizations and little elements have been added and further polish applied.

Ignore the current Navigation Area. This is are being addressed / polished up tonight. A work is progress but nevertheless it's of to a nice start i think, It will be a "Work in Progress" for the coming weeks and in the future i will re-design the site properly, for now i just want to focus on offering my products & services.

General feedback / Suggestions are welcomed and will certainly be weighed up / implemented if i see fit. I will keep tabs on this thread and also provide updates / a work log of all major elements.

Regards, Darren

Last edited:
Hey all,

Expert Pixels | Expertpixels.com is coming Soon !! No really it is this time around :) despite far too many setbacks from major health issues to my workstation being stolen Expert Pixels is now on track to go live for 2014.

Expert Pixels Official Design:

z8yEbfW.jpg

The above screenshot doesn't really show off anything special but loads of little customizations and little elements have been added and further polish applied. The new Navigation area and Footer section i am working on help add some unity to the style.

A long story short I was having trouble making my shopping cart solution and some other addons look professional using a dark color set so in order to just get my project live ASAP i decided to run with a clean and more professional choice of colors.

Ignore the current Navigation Area & Footer. These are being addressed / polished up tonight. The above screenshot is very much a "Work in Progress" and is coming along nicely and will have to do for the foreseeable future so that i can focus on offering my products & services.

General feedback / Suggestions are welcomed and will certainly be weighed up / implemented if i see fit. I will keep tabs on this thread and also provide updates / a work log of all major elements.

Regards, Darren

Your latest post area seems to be cropped.

I don't really like the font (and even if you release it, changing font is easy so it's not a problem for me), but overall it looks good. :)

Thanks for your feedback :) I am not happy with the font's either lol.. I had to change from the stock standard though so i just used a few of the most popular google font's i will address these before setting my site live.

Minor update:

hMLyP5o.png

Not really much front-end changes to be honest i did however manage to spend a few hours implementing some nice css effects. I do believe ive bitten of more than i can chew as i thought i would pump out a quality style in a day or two lol.

Regards, Darren

Last edited:
A slight update / change of approach, I really wanted to Launch "Expert Pixels" with a outstanding design but I as a Front-end Designer I am never 100% satisfied with the one design. For the sake of getting stuck into some Free and Premium XenForo Styles I am going to run with the style / design you see below (At least just for now anyways, I can always re-design / re-brand Expert Pixels down the track).

This design / style should be complete in 2-3 days, and i will set my site live.

MLYCRm4.png

Any Feedback / Suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Regards, Darren

Last edited:
Minor Update 24-01-2014: Cleaned up some useless .css and unneeded scripts

mMBvVzw.png

Discussion List Area: http://i.imgur.com/EQ4FI9s.png

Another week and we are going live regardless of the state of the style, I am still not happy with the color set and am hoping to address this in coming days.

Any LOGO Designers available to do some charity work ?

Regards, Darren

The life and tribulations of a front end Web Designer :( I'll have to let my releases and custom work speak for themselves i was adding way to many scripts / css effects to the one style and well it just felt a bit heavy so v2 is under construction with the view of going up live in the coming days and i shall just have to continue to update & improve it over time.

Version #2 initiated:

8e9XlGU.png

Simple, Effective and easy to navigate is my new motto.. Special effects / features well they will be coming to a style near you shortly.

Darren

Top Bottom