1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expertpixels.com Needs a Logo

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by ExpertPixels.com, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

As the title suggests i am not that far off launching my main 2014 project and am in need of a Logo.

I am in no position to pay for this right now, but what I am willing to offer is a Discount Code for my online Store.. I will provide a free premium Style to anyone who is capable of slapping together a Logo for: Expert Pixels | It does not need to be super awesome, just enough to ensure people don't forget my site / my business name until i have the time to appoint a company to create a High end Logo & Mascot.

@Shelley Where are youuuuuuu.... Lol :)

This was my sad effort: IMGUR.com Link

Regards, Darren

2. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

I oddly like it quite a bit...

3. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

The slogan is lame though.

4. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

I imagine expertpixels having a thumbs up logo that's dark reddish...

ExpertPixels.com likes this.
  5. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

This, with your company name added in a nice font.
    pixels.jpg

ExpertPixels.com likes this.
  6. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

HAHHAHAHAH @ the Slogan.. Steve from Pixelexit.com came up with that one lmfao.. it was a temp test until i have my logo / mascot / branding ready ~~~'

7. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

No offense meant but I am a little confused why a design company is asking others to design its logo. Is logo designing not one of your services?

In any case: I think the logo you designed is not a sad effort, but done quite nicely.

Daniel Hood and oman like this.
  8. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

I can do web design but I have no idea how to do graphics/logos.