Not a bug Error while copying posts to a new thread

Wildcat Media

In the forum, I chose three posts to copy to a new thread. When I clicked, I ended up with a MySQL error. Before I really start digging into this, I wanted to toss this out here to see if it looks familiar. If not, I may need to take the board offline during off-peak hours and start disabling add-ons. We are running version 1.3.1 with ES 1.0.3.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'fb_percent' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Rudy, 17 minutes ago

Code:
#0 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1543): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#5 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1421): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1329): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(459): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#8 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(410): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#9 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(223): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#10 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(153): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#11 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
#12 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /usr/www/users/xxxx/xfmain/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "http://forums.xxxxx/inline-mod/post/copy"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["thread_type"] => string(3) "new"
    ["node_id"] => string(2) "30"
    ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["title"] => string(99) "Forum members,  fill out your equipment profile if commenting on the sound quality of CDs, etc."
    ["save"] => string(10) "Copy Posts"
    ["posts"] => array(3) {
      [0] => string(6) "144790"
      [1] => string(6) "144811"
      [2] => string(7) "5434608"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(139) "http://forums.xxxxx/threads/forum-members-fill-out-your-equipment-profile-if-commenting-on-the-sound-quality-of-cds-etc.9825/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

This is caused by an add-on.

The column name looks familiar - I think it is from the XenCentral Feedback add-on.

They're not all bad ;)

In my experience, about half have caused anything from minor quirks to major slowdowns on our big board. And I won't go into the ones that have been abandoned. This is yet another, and it's not acceptable. I'll have to open a ticket with XenCentral. I looked in the server log and there are numerous other errors popping up now. Nothing the users see, but still, few errors should be occurring over the course of normal operations.

This thread can be moved to "Troubleshooting" if one of the mods sees it...

This is the correct spot for this thread. Regardless of where this thread is; you'll be directed to the add-on's thread for support.

Top Bottom