XF 1.2 Error on upgrade

Dynamic

Does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks.

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'thereefu_xenfor.xf_permission_cache_content_type' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in Tapatalk/Model/Node.php at line 23
  6. Tapatalk_Model_Node->getNodePermissionsForPermissionCombination() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 752
  7. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 40
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in Waindigo/SocialGroups/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 17
  9. Waindigo_SocialGroups_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenKingDir/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 19
  10. XenKingDir_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thereefu/public_html/index.php at line 13

Okay, I disabled TapaTalk and Social Groups. Now I get this error.

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenKingDir/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 33
  2. XenKingDir_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thereefu/public_html/index.php at line 13

Just want to add that I have the exact same error when enabling Tapatalk 1.7 (current version). I've posted in their forum to advise of the issue.

Just want to add that I have the exact same error when enabling Tapatalk 1.7 (current version). I've posted in their forum to advise of the issue.
Strange. I'm not having any problems on my 1.2 B5 site - and just did a test post from the Tapatalk 2 app to it successfully. I have made the edit that was outlined to fix the current problem that was found.
In fact, I just installed it on my latest 1.2 B5 forum and had no problems with the install. Will set it up and see if posting works on it also.

Last edited:
Strange. I'm not having any problems on my 1.2 B5 site - and just did a test post from the Tapatalk 2 app to it successfully. I have made the edit that was outlined to fix the current problem that was found.
In fact, I just installed it on my latest 1.2 B5 forum and had no problems with the install. Will set it up and see if posting works on it also.

It may be from an older tapatalk addon. I had not updated my tapatalk in 6 - 8 months, so it is very likely an older version issue.

Is this the same problem?

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect information in file: './olyc_xf_db/xf_option.frm' in /data/15/1/43/0/1858000/user/2017422/htdocs/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
  6. XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Application::handleException()

No, that's a different error -- and a potentially serious indication of data corruption. It's something your host may need to look into (see this for one possible cause: http://programming.mvergel.com/2012/05/mysql-error-incorrect-information-in.html#.UeJtd_nbPng)

Thanks...I think.

Network Solutions said it was on their end, they where doing system maintenance.

I have it set for daily auto backups so I guess I would pick one prior to the problem.

Going to get off of NS. I have errors from their end on the MySql server before and now it looks "fatal".

I have it set for daily backups so I'm hoping for easy restore if necessary.

Last edited:
In migrating, best to migrate before doing upgrade or do upgrades and then migrate? Other than Network Solutions issues with MySql server, never had problem with XenForo and add-ons I use so I'm guessing migrate first so I don't conflate update issues with migration issues?

Top Bottom