XF 1.3 Error MEssage When Adding Super admin

P0ny

Have just tried to add an existing admin as a Super Admin via the config file as per instruction but keep getting this error:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /homepages/****/********/htdocs/*******/discussion2/library/config.php on line 10

I've checked and double checked for any extra commas and there aren't any. Advice please.

Blimey, that was quick :) This is a direct copy from from my config file. Line 10 corresponds to the line affected.
Code:
<?php

$config['db']['host'] = 'db*****.db.1and1.com';
$config['db']['port'] = '3306';
$config['db']['username'] = '******';
$config['db']['password'] = '*****';
$config['db']['dbname'] = '*****';

$config['superAdmins'] =‘1,1135’;

Thanks for quick response. Hmmm. Strange, all I did was add the 1135 within the quote marks that were already there, must an issue with text editor used. I'll have another go with a different editor.

I recommend Notepad++ on Windows and TextWrangler on Mac OS X.

Both are geared very much towards editing many different code languages and whenever I have used either I have never experienced any issues with incorrect characters.

That did the trick, Mike, many thanks. I originally edited the config via Filezilla and not sure which editor it used. By default, php files are edited on my mac with 'Text Wrangler' which I used this time and it worked.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom