XF 1.5 Error application.php

Betclever

Hi all,

Since I upgraded to PHP 7.1, I get an error message when I try to visit some external pages but the error comes from a php script of Xenforo:

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/.../public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 1550

1510417479530.webp

Do I have to modify this line to solve this issue cause all of my links point to this line 1550...?

Thanks for your help

For newer PHP versions, you need to make sure you're running the most recent version of XF1, currently 1.5.15. Older versions can have issues with changes from more recent versions of PHP.

For newer PHP versions, you need to make sure you're running the most recent version of XF1, currently 1.5.15. Older versions can have issues with changes from more recent versions of PHP.

Yes I understand but Dohtheme made a custom style for me so I'm scared to upgrade even I use a child theme...
That's why I'm looking for a workaround to avoid any styling issue if I upgrade.

To be frank, if you're concerned about it, then we can only recommend going back to PHP 7.0.

Don't let your choice of style constrain you from receiving potentially important updates (from XF or PHP).

Hi,
Even my forum started getting the same error , xf version is v1.3 and php 5.6, it used to work fine but from few days i started getting the error,
is there any solution?.

Top Bottom