Resource icon

Enable Debug Mode From AdminCP 1.1a

No permission to download
I would like to un-install this Add-on, in order to be on the safe side when upgrading to the latest XF-version.

How do I properly un-install this Add-on ?

Appreciate your help!

It is safe to upgrade to XF with the add-on enabled, but if you have TMS installed you should uncheck Debug mode first (as there are errors thrown by TMS with Debug enabled - pending a fix to be released). But you should probably have Debug mode off most of the time anyway.

No, I'm deliberately lying :p

Of course really. I've been using it since Beta 1 all the way through to RC1 and it has been working fine. You'll have to be a little bit more specific if you have experienced issues with it.

No, I'm deliberately lying :p

Of course really. I've been using it since Beta 1 all the way through to RC1 and it has been working fine. You'll have to be a little bit more specific if you have experienced issues with it.
I'll log the error I get if I install it again but the errors did go away when I removed it.

Wrong thread? ;)

The favicon would not normally be customised for each style. Though I guess it could be.

If the @imagePath variable works you could just do @imagePath/favicon.ico and that will look in whatever you have set as your image path in style properties. The default XF style resolves that to styles/default

It is a known issue with no apparent code fix.

Just enable debug in your config.php file. This add on will still control whether or not debug is enabled, but the debug=1 parameter will work.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom