1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 emails not getting received

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by triforceguy1, Jul 22, 2016.

1. triforceguy1

triforceguy1 Member

I've just sent out a mass email for a newsletter but it they do not seem to be sending through. The site says they have been sent, and there are no errors logged regarding it, but I've asked five members about a half hour after I sent them, and not one of them has got the email. They aren't in the spam box, and they have 'Receive Site Mailings' enabled. I still got the email however, though only on my main account, not my test accounts.

The only setting I have changed recently is I added a a Automated Bounce Handler.

I just cannot figure it out, please could someone help me out here?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You haven't said whether you are using the default PHP method or SMTP.

As there are no errors in the ACP log though, that would imply XF has processed the emails and handed them off to the server, so that would be the next place to check.

This guide will help you track down where the issue is: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/email-troubleshooting-guide.5086/