Elegance [Deleted]

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.5.8 update

Changes:
  • Support for XenForo 1.5.8
  • Support for XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.7
  • Support for latest versions of AMS and Showcase add-ons
  • New options for breadcrumbs (only for Elegance 2): hide quick navigation button, hide breadcrumb on forum index. Both options can be found in style properties -> breadcrumbs.
To update from previous version import new XML file. Other files were not changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo 1.5.9 update

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.9

This update is not required. Style for 1.5.8 will work correctly with 1.5.9 but will display few notices about outdated templates. You can ignore those notices and keep using old version.

Other changes in update:
  • Compatibility with latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Compatibility with latest version of Article Management System add-on
To update from previous version import new xml file. Other files were not changed.

XenForo 1.5.11 update, vastly improved support for third party add-ons

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.11 and XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.10

While its a minor XenForo update, there have been many changes to style.

What's new

From now on all my styles use Artodia Framework add-on, including old styles that previously didn't use it. Add-on is included with all styles.

Improved support for third party add-ons

Until this release all styles included template for third party add-ons by supplying modified templates with style. For example, to...

XenForo 1.5.12 update

Styles has been updated for XenForo 1.5.12

To update from previous version you need to:
  • Import new style XML file
  • Upload updated JavaScript files: styles/{style name}/xenforo/style.js or styles/{style name}/xenforo/js/*
  • Upload new file styles/{style name}/xenforo/connect_sprite.png
Artodia Styles Framework add-on was not changed. No need to update add-on.

Thanks for all the updates. I know little changed but it's the small things like adding face book icon png that's appreciated.

Thanks!

However FB icon is not my idea. XenForo team added it to latest version.

This update includes only changes to templates for 1.5.12 and reworked code for mobile sidebar toggle. I'm mostly working on XenForo 2 stuff (preparing different libraries and concepts that aren't dependent on XenForo code) these days.

XenForo 1.5.14 update

This is an optional update. Previous version will work fine with latest XenForo as long as you don't try to revert template "navigation". That is the only template that was updated, code changes in that template are completely optional.

Other changes:
  • Improved support for Article Management System add-on.
  • Quick search should look the same in Safari as it does in other browsers.
Artodia Styles Framework add-on included with style has been updated as well. If you are not...

As Arty is no longer making forum themes, any suggestions for a XF2 theme similar to this?
Thanks for the information. Arty had the best themes. I haven’t purchased themes for XF2 as none appeal to me. IMO Xenforo and developers have stripped graphics from themes to make them mobile compatible. The only styling left is color and the use of font awesome for buttons.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom