Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
The Editor Manager is staying with me and will be maintained in my free time. The rest of the add-ons is either going to continue on ThemeHouse, or will be Open Sourced, as we see fit. Besides the fact that I super enjoy working here at ThemeHouse, it's the best course of action for all my add-ons. Seeing how many people bypassed my licenses and just used my add-ons on their commercial platforms whatsoever, there was no way I could've kept maintaining them on my own end. @Mike Creuzer's offer to take them in benefits us all.

As they are dropdowns themselves, they're not compatible with the dropdown menus, unfortunately.

Color, image, and link/unlink are dropdowns?

Speaking of lists, MyBB/phpBB passed the parameter directly, enabling Roman Numeral and Alphabetical lists. Would it be possible to bring that into this?

Are the BB codes mentioned something that needs to be separately downloaded and installed?

I have full permission, pasted this into s post, and just shows the html.

TomTomNot Tom
52Green

Last edited:
Are the BB codes mentioned something that needs to be separately downloaded and installed?

I have full permission, pasted this into s post, and just shows the html.

TomTomNot Tom
52Green

Did you enable Tables at AdminCP -> Content -> Editor and BB Code Options?

A few of the new BBcodes aren't checked active as soon as you install.

Something I noticed about the font selection is that it only considers the first item, rather than the actual name provided in the dropdown.

Could we get the ability to create 'aliases' in the font menu? So I could point Times/TimesNewRoman/"Times New Roman" etc. to the same font stack, for example?

Is there a way, or for a potential update to be able to resize a column? We're noticing that by default/possibly design that if you have a table with two columns, it's all centered, but is it possible to move the middle line further left, for example:
1529088013592.webp
Would be pretty neat for customisation purposes to be able too, if it's not already possible but I've missed it. Or even so the column shrinks to the size of the content.

Is there a way, or for a potential update to be able to resize a column? We're noticing that by default/possibly design that if you have a table with two columns, it's all centered, but is it possible to move the middle line further left, for example:
View attachment 178015
Would be pretty neat for customisation purposes to be able too, if it's not already possible but I've missed it. Or even so the column shrinks to the size of the content.

Not exactly resizing, but you can try the different classes to see if one is closer to what you need.

Try [TABLE=collapse] -- if that doesn't help, look at the other options in your forum.com/help/bb-codes/

I just installed Version 1.0.2 because a member of my forum asked about tables. The install appeared to go well, but when I try to create a table with the little Table Icon, it creates the table in the text window, and I can populate it, but when I go to preview it, I get a string of text that says "No Code Has to be Inserted Here" (see Below). And that is all I see if I save the post.

Did I screw something up in the install. I do have [ ] Table checked in the Editor Manager setup area.

THANKS

Table Error.webp

I just installed Version 1.0.2 because a member of my forum asked about tables. The install appeared to go well, but when I try to create a table with the little Table Icon, it creates the table in the text window, and I can populate it, but when I go to preview it, I get a string of text that says "No Code Has to be Inserted Here" (see Below). And that is all I see if I save the post.

Did I screw something up in the install. I do have [ ] Table checked in the Editor Manager setup area.

THANKS

Odd. Even without content, it gives an empty table when I try that, also on v1.0.2.

What happens if you paste this into an editor window and preview? Same thing?

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Header 1[/TH]
[TH]Header 2[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cell 1 1[/TD]
[TD]Cell 1 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cell 2 1[/TD]
[TD]Cell 2 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

FYI: My XF is v2.0.7

And after creating a new table with the plugin, same result when I hit preview:

Do you have any Custom BBCode that might be interfering?

AdminCP -> Content -> Custom BB Codes

I did a quick Google search and it seems like there's references to the same problem back in 2013.

My own forum was converted over from vB4, and I had custom table bbcodes that came with it. I don't get the same error with them enabled, but Editor Manager tables do work while they're disabled.

Top Bottom