Cannot reproduce Editor bug on IPAD : can not copy/paste

fionatony

We convert to XenForo 1.3 from vBulletin 1.3 last week. I love it, and members start to love it.

A few members have reported having issues with the editor when using their iPAD. We tested it and confirmed it.

The bug is that you can not copy/paste anything in the editor of XenForo 1.3 if you use iPad.

This issues also can been seen in the website of xenforo.com .

Thanks a lot

I can't reproduce this. I don't have any issues with an iPad. Can anyone else confirm this? Can you confirm the specific revision of the iPad and the iOS version?

I'm referring to only the reported issue. If you have other issues that you feel are a bug, please report them separately.

I'm referring to only the reported issue. If you have other issues that you feel are a bug, please report them separately.

Sorry I didn't explain properly. I was referring to copy/pasting into the editor but the editor not becoming active so the text stays greyed out. I know it's not directly related but thought it was relevant to the OP.

One of my users is also having the same problem. Didn't get a clear answer about which iPad but they mentioned iOS 5.
iOS 5 is like supporting windows XP minus the amount of people using it. Tell them to upgrade to iOS7 (and 8, which would come out in 2 months). If It's iPad 1, then keep it on 5 or it would die.

Top Bottom