Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Feature suggestion:

Would love to be able to add Color, Font Family and Font Size into a custom dropdown. This way I can move all the little used formatting into a "Formatting" dropdown and put a ... button after B I U e.g.:

1532878873791.webp

Last edited:
Hmm...weird since you can move them around on the custom toolbar - you just can't move them to a dropdown?
Yeah, that's why they're not available for selection there.

Also, making sure you saw this as well...
No worries, I see and read all messages, and reply to them as soon as I have something productive to say to the matter.

Is there a way to set relative widths on table columns for tables?
Either with the collapse option (check your BB Code help page), or if you want to do it by default, with style properties.

Either with the collapse option (check your BB Code help page), or if you want to do it by default, with style properties.
Thanks. What would be ideal is instead of collapsing all columns is to have an option that fills the table to 100% width, but distributes the columns proportionally to their content width.

As far as using styles, can you explain who you would do this for individual columns (e.g. can you add a style attribute for a particular TH)?

Also, I assume this is a known issue, but I got a file health check warning before installing this and with each file health check:

1532910967509.webp

This is with installing your add-on on top of XF 2.0.9.

Also, background color seems to be a fixed size (doesn't scale with font size), e.g.:

View attachment 180694
Is that on the default style? At least on my dev installation it works fine. That would normally be caused by your style explicitly setting a line height for your post content area which does not scale with the actual font size. Could also potentially cause issues with the inline spoiler.

Can't be any more specific than "when it's done". It's a huge update, with lots of features and improvements.
Great news (y) But will it possible to share an update release separately for fixing xpress bug? Huge update normal brings new features and new problems ;)

Top Bottom