Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi Mike,

the searchfield must be a little bit higher in the userbar.
In the sticky navigation it is correct.

navi1.webp
navi2.webp

In the dark style i can see the arrows.
Maybe a problem between parent and child style?

I don't have my one setup like that any longer and in the main style I also cannot see the arrows. This is how my structure is setup

upload_2014-11-1_15-55-39.webp

However since the upgrade I have the following issue and wonder if this is the cause of the arrows not showing, running auto merge does not fix it.

upload_2014-11-1_15-57-3.webp

@Mike Creuzer do you have any ideas on this please?

Ok, for me it will run in DRIFT
But now, after ther update of UI.X to 1.4.2 i have the same Problem in the UI.X style, parent and child without the arrows.
all functions of the footer like "force the background" ... do not work correct.

Ok, for me it will run in DRIFT
But now, after ther update of UI.X to 1.4.2 i have the same Problem in the UI.X style, parent and child without the arrows.
all functions of the footer like "force the background" ... do not work correct.

It depends which default configuration you have turned on for these to work. In fact, the force background settings only work for page style 0 and Drift by default has page style 2 on. I think this was toggled off accidentally in 1.4.1 but it has been fixed in 1.4.2

@Mike Creuzer will we be seeing a fix for this issue any time soon then?

We changed the name, so you just have to go back into UI.X Footer and turn the setting back on. If you've done that and its not working please create a ticket.

It depends which default configuration you have turned on for these to work. In fact, the force background settings only work for page style 0 and Drift by default has page style 2 on. I think this was toggled off accidentally in 1.4.1 but it has been fixed in 1.4.2
I see it now, that´s right. but why does the update change my child?

For @DaveM some more, when i delete this line in the "Jump to Top Button" css of UI.X i can see the arrow again.
But, the arrow will not fade out and stop at the top of the page, it stop under the breadcrump.
You´ll try this in Drift?
I know it´s not ok, but maybe it´s an info for @Mike Creuzer

uix5.webp

Hi,
i can revert the propertys all 5 minutes, there is no arrow in the parent and child style.
when i remove the display: none; than i can see the icon.

ad styler colors seems bugged in drift, the blue background of the menu, and category menu's stay blue, instead the text color changes. please fix

Top Bottom