Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Great work again guys. Always adding new features :)

I am on 1.4.5.1 and love the new notifications fly out menu though if I have multiple alerts when I open the fly out menu it shows only one preview alert. If I want to see the remainder I have to click "show all" is this suppose to be how it is or a bug?

upload_2015-3-9_19-31-30.webp

I am on 1.4.5.1 and love the new notifications fly out menu though if I have multiple alerts when I open the fly out menu it shows only one preview alert. If I want to see the remainder I have to click "show all" is this suppose to be how it is or a bug?

Are you running an add-on that effects the Alerts? It looks like it from the Recent Posts, Your Threads, Your Posts, Your Profile Posts above that alert. I use UI.X and don't see that.

Are you running an add-on that effects the Alerts? It looks like it from the Recent Posts, Your Threads, Your Posts, Your Profile Posts above that alert. I use UI.X and don't see that.

I think I only have live update that effects alerts can't see how that would add extra nav links?

I think I only have live update that effects alerts can't see how that would add extra nav links?
This is what I'm referring to.
Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 8.34.37 AM.webp

I don't think that's built into Drift... at least, I don't remember seeing it on my Linux site that uses Drift Light.

It looks like you may be having a problem with some CSS and that's part of the normal nav bar?
Have you tried it with another browser?

View attachment 100679

I know the links you see above it are a bug. But only showing one? Im not sure, Ill ask @kylerc

I have three Drift Light sites and I believe that I updated them all to 1.4.7 but the one at http://phantompilots.com is showing two scroll bars at the right. The other two seem fine. I've deactivated/activated all the addons to see if that helped but nothing. Any ideas? Also, how can I tell if it is actually using 1.4.7.0?

Cassidy

I have three Drift Light sites and I believe that I updated them all to 1.4.7 but the one at http://phantompilots.com is showing two scroll bars at the right. The other two seem fine. I've deactivated/activated all the addons to see if that helped but nothing. Any ideas? Also, how can I tell if it is actually using 1.4.7.0?

Cassidy
Hi Cassidy, you can tell what version by going to your javascript console and typing in uix.debug(). I just checked and it looks like you are. What browser/OS are you in?

Hi Cassidy, you can tell what version by going to your javascript console and typing in uix.debug(). I just checked and it looks like you are. What browser/OS are you in?
Sorry for the delay. Looks like I am using the latest?
-UI.X Version : 1.4.7.1
-UI.X Javascript Version : 1.4.7.0
-UI.X js_head Version : 1.4.7.0

I see the issue on both chrome and firefox (mac). Attached a pic of the strange two scroll bars at http://phantompilots.com.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 2.46.05 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 2.46.05 PM.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for the delay. Looks like I am using the latest?
-UI.X Version : 1.4.7.1
-UI.X Javascript Version : 1.4.7.0
-UI.X js_head Version : 1.4.7.0

I see the issue on both chrome and firefox (mac). Attached a pic of the strange two scroll bars at DJI Phantom Quadcopter Forum.
Mike,

Just curious if you have any idea what could be causing this. Seems like it must be some setting as I don't see this same problem on my other sites using the same theme.

Thinking of getting a copy of this. Just wondering if anybody using it has both the banner and random images from the media gallery active? Any issues with that?

Also, are the light and dark themes sold as a package?

Finally, what would optimum size for logo and banner be taking into account rendering on mobile devices?

Thanks

What does this mean? Why would I need to Force a Reinstall? Is this some kind of warning the first install didn't work or is missing something?
When I installed it the first time I had a few Outdated Templates but that is now fixed.
Screenshot_1.webp

Banner2 is what shows for Drift, flat and lifeless, banner1 is from default XenForo.
How can I get banner 2 to look like banner1?
banner1.webp banner2.webp
Thanks,

Banner2 is what shows for Drift, flat and lifeless, banner1 is from default XenForo.
How can I get banner 2 to look like banner1?
View attachment 118728 View attachment 118729
Thanks,
Copy the CSS code used for the left one and then put it in the right one's EXTRA.css.
You may have to add !important after some of them.
You could also find where it's being set in the CSS template for the style, but doing it via EXTRA.css is much easier (take my word for it - I've done it both ways and have lost modifications due to inability to perform the merge and forgot to copy the code prior to reverting).

You may have to add !important after some of them.
Thanks Tracy, There's a lot of stuff in there LOL, where would I put !important?
Code:
.userBanner
{
    font-size: 11px;
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;
    padding: 1px 5px;
    border: 1px solid transparent;
    border-radius: 3px;
    box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0, 0.25);
    text-align: center;
}

.userBanner.wrapped
    {
        border-top-right-radius: 0;
        border-top-left-radius: 0;
        position: relative;
    }

.userBanner.wrapped span
        {
            position: absolute;
            top: -4px;
            width: 5px;
            height: 4px;
            background-color: inherit;
        }

.userBanner.wrapped span.before
        {
            border-top-left-radius: 3px;
            left: -1px;
        }

.userBanner.wrapped span.after
        {
            border-top-right-radius: 3px;
            right: -1px;
        }

.userBanner.bannerHidden { background: none; box-shadow: none; border: none; }
.userBanner.bannerHidden.wrapped { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; }
.userBanner.bannerHidden.wrapped span { display: none; }

.userBanner.bannerStaff { color: @primaryMedium; background-color: @primaryLighterStill; border-color: @primaryLighter; }
.userBanner.bannerStaff.wrapped span { background-color: @primaryLighter; }

.userBanner.bannerPrimary { color: @primaryMedium; background-color: @primaryLighterStill; border-color: @primaryLighter; }
.userBanner.bannerPrimary.wrapped span { background-color: @primaryLighter; }

.userBanner.bannerSecondary { color: @secondaryDark; background-color: @secondaryLighter; border-color: @secondaryLighter; }
.userBanner.bannerSecondary.wrapped span { background-color: @secondaryLighter; }

.userBanner.bannerRed        { color: white; background-color: red; border-color: #F88; }
.userBanner.bannerRed.wrapped span { background-color: #F88; }

.userBanner.bannerGreen      { color: white; background-color: green; border-color: green; }
.userBanner.bannerGreen.wrapped span { background-color: green; }

.userBanner.bannerOlive      { color: black; background-color: olive; border-color: olive; }
.userBanner.bannerOlive.wrapped span { background-color: olive; }

.userBanner.bannerLightGreen { color: black; background-color: lightgreen; border-color: lightgreen; }
.userBanner.bannerLightGreen.wrapped span { background-color: lightgreen; }

.userBanner.bannerBlue       { color: white; background-color: blue; border-color: #88F; }
.userBanner.bannerBlue.wrapped span { background-color: #88F; }

.userBanner.bannerRoyalBlue  { color: white; background-color: royalblue; border-color: #81A9E1;  }
.userBanner.bannerRoyalBlue.wrapped span { background-color: #81A9E1; }

.userBanner.bannerSkyBlue    { color: black; background-color: skyblue; border-color: skyblue; }
.userBanner.bannerSkyBlue.wrapped span { background-color: skyblue; }

.userBanner.bannerGray       { color: black; background-color: gray; border-color: #AAA; }
.userBanner.bannerGray.wrapped span { background-color: #AAA; }

.userBanner.bannerSilver     { color: black; background-color: silver; border-color: silver; }
.userBanner.bannerSilver.wrapped span { background-color: silver; }

.userBanner.bannerYellow     { color: black; background-color: yellow; border-color: #E0E000; }
.userBanner.bannerYellow.wrapped span { background-color: #E0E000; }

.userBanner.bannerOrange     { color: black; background-color: orange; border-color: #FFC520; }
.userBanner.bannerOrange.wrapped span { background-color: #FFC520; }

Honestly.. just cut and paste that into the EXTRA.css and see if it works.
Most likely culprit that will need it:
Code:
.userBanner
{
    font-size: 11px;
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;
    padding: 1px 5px;
    border: 1px solid transparent;
    border-radius: 3px;
    box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0, 0.25);
    text-align: center;
}
but try it without and see.

Top Bottom