Don't you hate it when user suddenly change their avatar?

I have to say. I agree with the OP, Being english I rely on a member keeping their avatar so that my deteriorating memory can play catchup when i enter a thread. After staring at an avatar for around 5 minutes soaking it all up, I'm ready to go and i know who I'm talking to which serves me well pending that the member keeps their avatar.

No. I adapt, :cool: It's not the avatar I look for, but rather the quality of the post, :)

Yes the quality of the post and yes to the avatar ... I mean if pk698 said that 4+5 = 89 I would have believed her :D :D I would just nod my head :D

And another one is John's avatar, but since he didn't reply to this thread I'm going to attach it here so you can have a feel :D
21.webp

The point is both influence the reading of the post (I think)

No. I adapt, :cool: It's not the avatar I look for, but rather the quality of the post, :)

we all look at the quality of the posts (and hit like:)), but i am not looking for fancy avatar too. A stable one would be fine for me. ;)
you know why I post this thread in XF not in vb. Because, in xenforo most pages has the user's avatar bigger then his name . Therefore, it's easier to navigate.

thanx for passing all of you

Top Bottom