• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Don't you hate it when user suddenly change their avatar?

Shelley

I have to say. I agree with the OP, Being english I rely on a member keeping their avatar so that my deteriorating memory can play catchup when i enter a thread. After staring at an avatar for around 5 minutes soaking it all up, I'm ready to go and i know who I'm talking to which serves me well pending that the member keeps their avatar.

Blandt

No. I adapt, :cool: It's not the avatar I look for, but rather the quality of the post, :)

Yes the quality of the post and yes to the avatar ... I mean if pk698 said that 4+5 = 89 I would have believed her :D :D I would just nod my head :D

And another one is John's avatar, but since he didn't reply to this thread I'm going to attach it here so you can have a feel :D
21.jpg

The point is both influence the reading of the post (I think)

kkm323

No. I adapt, :cool: It's not the avatar I look for, but rather the quality of the post, :)
we all look at the quality of the posts (and hit like:)), but i am not looking for fancy avatar too. A stable one would be fine for me. ;)
you know why I post this thread in XF not in vb. Because, in xenforo most pages has the user's avatar bigger then his name . Therefore, it's easier to navigate.

thanx for passing all of you