Donation Manager Sidebar [Deleted]

We need to organize a time for you to enable the sidebar so I can look at it myself to see the issue and try figure out what is going on with your HTML.

@Robbo - I have added a shadow effect to my sidebar, for some reason, just your donation block and the share page block produce this:

here is the code:

Code:
.sidebar .section:after {
   background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-shadow.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom transparent;
   content: "";
   position: relative;
   display: block;
   height: 30px; }

Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 6.56.14 AM.webp

Going to try spend a lot of time today or tomorrow while I still have free time sorting everything out including fixing any issues here.

Getting this error when trying to install.

Callback Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\Listener::initDependencies is invalid (Invalid Class).

PHP Version 5.4.30-pl0-gentoo
Xenforo is 1.3.5

Getting this error when trying to install.

Callback Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\Listener::initDependencies is invalid (Invalid Class).

PHP Version 5.4.30-pl0-gentoo
Xenforo is 1.3.5
Re-Upload ALL files into 'upload' folder to correct server folder.

Salud2

NOTE: Please reply to this message in this topic.

Add-ons change of ownership

I have been out of time to be able to do anything and been seeking someone to take over things and get them back up to date where needed but more importantly provide satisfactory support. I have finally found someone suitable to take over, that person is vbgamer45 who will be operating from xfapps.com.

He will be taking over ownership of the Donation Manager (including Donation Manager Sidebar), Ad Manager and Profile Completion Steps. With this everything will be moved to xfapps.com and licenses updated accordingly. Please remember it will take him a while to get up to speed so don’t expect new releases right away.

License Agreement Changes
The license you agreed to is essentially unchanged other than changing some names from old to new ownership. Privacy Policy also has the same changes. You will still be able to login and download or purchase new add-ons just like normal, only you will be doing it on a new domain.

Deprecated Add-ons
Edit History was previously removed from sale and now Simple Gallery is as well for obvious reasons. If you purchased these add-ons back when they were on sale you will still be able to download them from xfapps.com for the time being however there will be no more progress in their developments. These add-ons will most likely be open sourced.

Support
Due to having no time there are a lot of questions gone unanswered. You will now be able to get proper support for any issues you have under a new support system.

Media Gallery
So the subject you all want to crucify me for. I have given refunds from this failure to people who have requested it and plan to refund every single person, I just need to get around to it and be able to afford it. Anyone who still hasn’t got a refund can get one right away (or once money permits) by contacting me. Otherwise you will get it when I sort out who hasn’t gotten one yet, PayPal makes it hard to find transactions otherwise this would have been done already. This is still on me and the “debt” isn’t part of this change of ownership.[/B]

Thats great news, I thought the donation add on I paid 50 bucks for was abandoned. Hope you bring this add on up to date and in the right direction where needed @vbgamer45

Hello
i got a problem with Donation Manager Sidebar. When i disable permission to be hidden from Guest in donation manager, we can still see donation widget in my side bar ... What can i do to fix that please ???

in regards to this over priced broken jalopy i have no dreams of this getting any love.. its garbage considering the price tag and should be marked as unmaintained..

Hi @Robbo I have created a widget which does not appear in the list.
I managed to delete it via phpmyadmin : deleted the line in xf_widget table
but widget is still present on my pages.
I made a search for the widget title in mysql and found a record in xf_data_registry
Code:
s:10:"Aidez-nous";s:5:"class";s:49:"Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\WidgetFramework\Goal";s:8:"position";s:35:"forum_list, forum_view, thread_view";s:13:"display_order";i:20;s:6:"active";i:1;s:7:"options";a:7:{s:9:"tab_group";s:0:"";s:10:"expression";s:0:"";s:21:"deactivate_for_mobile";i:0;s:10:"layout_row";i:0;s:10:"layout_col";i:0;s:14:"layout_sizeRow";i:0;s:14:"layout_sizeCol";i:0;}s:18:"template_for_hooks";a:0:{}s:14:"widget_page_id";i:0;}i:117;a:9:{s:9:"widget_id";i:117;s:5:"title";s:10:"Aidez-nous";s:5:"class";s:49:"Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\WidgetFramework\Goal";s:8:"position";s:124:"arcade_index, arcade_play, cta_featuredthreads_featured, find_new_posts, forum_list, forum_view, member_notable, thread_view";
I have uninstalled your add and thought it may clear the cache entry but no.
Any way to delete the entry ?

I have uninstalled your add and thought it may clear the cache entry but no.
Any way to delete the entry ?

Robbo has been gone for a year. As far as the widget goes I would check the widget framework which isnt part of xenforo as well as the template system for references to it.

Top Bottom