Donation Manager Sidebar [Deleted]

Actually I don't think there is an issue. You appear to be on PHP 5.2. Minimum version for it is PHP 5.3.

Which will be the minimum version for all my add-ons as they progress.

Actually I don't think there is an issue. You appear to be on PHP 5.2. Minimum version for it is PHP 5.3.

Which will be the minimum version for all my add-ons as they progress.

Nope, got it changed over to php 5.3 about 2 months ago :).

It looks exactly the same to me, but in case I've missed something here's the one I have:

<?php namespace Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar;

class Listener {

public static function initDependencies(\XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract $dependencies, array $data)
{
\XenForo_CodeEvent::addListener('widget_framework_ready', __CLASS__.'::widgetFrameworkReady');
}

public static function widgetFrameworkReady(&$renderers)
{
$renderers[] = 'Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\WidgetFramework\Goal';
$renderers[] = 'Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\WidgetFramework\TopDonors';
$renderers[] = 'Robbo\DonationManagerSidebar\WidgetFramework\TopDonations';
}
}

I'm in the process of confirming with my host (Hostgator) that am still running on php 5.3 so will get back to you on that one.

Well my apologies, I contacted Hostgator and it seems the mong I spoke to initially hadn't put it over to 5.3 properly. Is done now and the widget installed and working nicely.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Is there a trick to getting the widget to show up? I cannot for the life of me get it working. I have the options for the normal sidebar active, plus have it in the forum_list and still it doesn't show.

I replied in the other thread. For faster support that won't get lost in replies you can use the support email.

The line according to the error is https://github.com/robclancy/xf-don.../Robbo/DonationManagerSidebar/Listener.php#L1 and that line is the same as many other files :/ Usually you get that error when on a PHP version that doesn't support namespaces (<5.3). So no idea what is going on.

Does this file look the same for you?
Hey robo i getting this again but i check my php version and this its i have
HP Version 5.3.27

SystemLinux gator4033.hostgator.com 3.10.27 #1 SMP Thu Jan 16 18:09:20 CST 2014 x86_64

Hey robo i getting this again but i check my php version and this its i have
HP Version 5.3.27

SystemLinux gator4033.hostgator.com 3.10.27 #1 SMP Thu Jan 16 18:09:20 CST 2014 x86_64
Then something is wrong with the server still. PHP 5.3.x might only be on the CLI side and not the nginx/apache side.

No not yet. I want to improve this to allow different types of blocks, maybe with their own criteria etc. But like usual what I want to do and what I have time to do are two very different things. I really need to find someone with time I can give profits to do this for me.

I there any way we can add a "List all donations" link to the bottom of the Top Donations widget? (like it shows on the show donations page).

How do I get this to show on the sidebar? I've tried to active it on the Widget List but it still does not show?

Top Bottom