DL6 - [Widget] Popular threads and posts

DL6 - [Widget] Popular threads and posts 1.1.3

No permission to download
No this is a Xenforo 2 modification only. For 1.5 you need to use [bd] Widget Framework which has even more features than this
Thanks. Widget Framework has more features but doesn't have the main ones i'm looking for. Mainly just looking to find the top threads and top posts of the week/month. From what i can tell Widget Framework doesn't do that.

Thanks. Widget Framework has more features but doesn't have the main ones i'm looking for. Mainly just looking to find the top threads and top posts of the week/month. From what i can tell Widget Framework doesn't do that.
It can surely do that, even way more than that.

Just reporting that this add on is working (for me) on Xenforo 2.1 ... was earlier reported as Unmaintained. Works phenomenally well for content exposure.

Yep, this seems to fly under the radar but is by far one of the most useful addons available :-)

Thanks!

I assume I just give them all a score and then something needs recounting again?

Do you know what CLI command I’d need to run?

Great add-on!

Suggestion: Forums to exclude
Use case: An Introductions forum may get a lot of posts in a day but you want to exclude them.

Just installed this and am not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I can't see any new widgets.

Are there settings somewhere that I'm missing?

Top Bottom