Disreputable service providers

Mr Lucky

many are complaining is more than enough evidence
How is evidence defined given that these days people don't burn witches purely because all the villagers said "she's a witch?"

I have no knowledge or investment either way in this. I believe the terms of this forum would allow xenForo to delete threads, close account etc. without giving any reason so they can of course take that action based on hearsay. But it has to be their choice obviously and think that members should demand such action or assume that xenForo aren't taking it seriously. They should also be very careful about defamation without solid factual evidence.

FrancescoL

How is evidence defined given that these days people don't burn witches purely because all the villagers said "she's a witch?"

I have no knowledge or investment either way in this. I believe the terms of this forum would allow xenForo to delete threads, close account etc. without giving any reason so they can of course take that action based on hearsay. But it has to be their choice obviously and think that members should demand such action or assume that xenForo aren't taking it seriously. They should also be very careful about defamation without solid factual evidence.
But since there are so many protests and that we are not dealing here with witchcraft, but with clear evidence, of which I myself have been a victim, it seems to me that it is enough to take action.
But anyway, you too are right. These are decisions that the XenForo staff must make.

Alpha1

Most of the current thread is about negative experiences @fahad ashraf not cypherfforums.
If you read the thread about Fahad's services then it seems to be in an alternate universe, as it contains mostly positive experience and none of the experiences noted here. Neither thread gives the full picture.

It seems to me that experiences and feedback belong in the thread dedicated to that developer:

Having it there will give a more complete overview of experiences.

Mr Lucky

we are not dealing here with witchcraft, but with clear evidence, of which I myself have been a victim,
I agree completely that the clear evidence should be considered as clear evidence, I was just responding to the post that implied the sheer number of complaints counted as evidence. Mind you, it can make a huge difference in a legal context, just look at the Weinstein case.