XF 2.0 Email Service Provider

xTrisx

Hello,

We are having issues in handling our emails for the forum. Members and new members don't get any emails from us.

May I know what site offers handling forum emails that can handle ours?

As you can see in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/l6qopy
We have a lot of errors going on and we wanted to fix it.

Our server is using vestaPanel instead of cPanel so that may be one thing to consider.

Regards,
Tristan

Yes, GSuite limits email messages to 2,000 messages sent, and up to 10,000 recipients, per day. My forum is smaller and sends nowhere near that amount per day.

Amazon SES is way too expensive. We send daily 40.000 mails and this means 120$ for Amazon SES. That is crazy! XenForo needs to have better mail handking and settings. Sendind an e-mail for every message sent to a thread does not make sense for big boards.

Amazon SES is way too expensive. We send daily 40.000 mails and this means 120$ for Amazon SES. That is crazy! XenForo needs to have better mail handking and settings. Sendind an e-mail for every message sent to a thread does not make sense for big boards.
Is there not a feature from xenforo that eliminates all those emails or anyone suggested any other alternative to make your 40,000 emails into 10k not sent twice for the same thread or somehow in ACP to only send email for first post in thread not second third etc.

Is there not a feature from xenforo that eliminates all those emails or anyone suggested any other alternative to make your 40,000 emails into 10k not sent twice for the same thread or somehow in ACP to only send email for first post in thread not second third etc.
I do not know and I could not found either.

Top Bottom