XF 2.1 Email admin on new manual registration?

Mega-Tech

I run a very small inter-office instance of XenForo which is only for employees. As such, I've set registrations to manual approval. The issue I'm having is that I get no notification when there's a new user awaiting approval.

I used to run several vBulletin forums years ago and always got email notifications when someone needed approval.

I've also tried setting "Send welcome email on registration" to action the registrant to phone me when they apply for a new account, but it appears that email doesn't get sent out until I'm assuming their account is approved.

I have a paid add-on which implements notifying admins when an account signs up and is in the manual approval phase;

I have a paid add-on which implements notifying admins when an account signs up and is in the manual approval phase

I appreciate you've seen a deficiency in the software and provided your own workaround, but in all honesty, this should be a standard feature. Much like any secure system, people shouldn't have to log in with a full permission account to see there's housecleaning that the system didn't even tell them needed to be actioned on.

My workaround thus far has been to change a phrase in the registration process telling the user to call me so I can activate their account. I have enough on my plate to worry about checking if someone needs activation.

Top Bottom