Implemented Display a user's banners on their member card

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Surely that's true of displaying it in messages too? If you have 10 banners stacked then it'd look ridiculous. On a member card that would look even less-so, I think.

The whole point is though, how many banners will be needed for that to even be a problem?

I did a very hacky cut and paste job in dev tools and 3 lines of banners, about 15 of them and there were no noticeable issues.

Maybe 30 or more could be an issue, but that just seems silly anyway :p

And the staff proves me wrong. I'm still in the mindset of v1.1 with the member card. :unsure::oops: I'll go hide in the corner

upload_2013-6-25_21-44-21.webp

I think it's only broken due to no spacing between the banners. Seems ok to me even with lots of banners on a small screen. Would expect larger banners to be ok too, @Shelley

View attachment 49894

I think it's only broken due to no spacing between the banners. Seems ok to me even with lots of banners on a small screen. Would expect larger banners to be ok too, @Shelley

Yeah. My main concern is it's a design flaw on my part. I'm using images as banners and the curl is part of the banner so it'll look odd. I'll need to to re-visit it and re-code it so the lip is separate and removable in responsive.

KK you won me over, it gets a like from me but means I need to move my backside and redo my banners. :P

This has practical use for me as I use conditional to display the custom badge for highest level the member has achieved. Before, I have to go to their posts to see it but now it's possible to see it directly from member card.

Nice idea. Instead of displaying every banner, I'm sure limits could apply. Whether that's highest display priority first (limit 5/10/etc) or just a checkbox on creation "display on membercard".

I'd prefer every banner personally, and since you can already choose highest ranked (I think Brogan made a suggestion that's now marked as [Implemented]), it should be repeated in here.

Top Bottom