Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I used 8WR Discord for xenforo 1.5 and now using yours for the latest XF. Well, there is already entries in the database from the plugin before and now, when user wants to associate their accounts with discord, an error occured that someone has already linked his discord with an account. How can I solve this problem?
Btw. in the "extra_data" column in the xf_user_connected_account table is just a json entry with a token for new linked accounts and for the old ones there are much more entries. @NixFifty
Can you check this please? I don't want to delete and clean the table.

And I got a new error message:

Code:
LogicException: API result rules not defined by NF\Discord:SyncLog. Override setupApiResultData(). src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:563

Stack-Trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(540): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setupApiResultData(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 1, Array)
#1 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(192): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->toApiResult(1, Array)
#2 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(162): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->castToFinalValue(Object(NF\Discord\Entity\SyncLog), 1, Array)
#3 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(201): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->render()
#4 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(162): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->castToFinalValue(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 1, Array)
#5 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(129): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->render()
#6 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(111): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResultInternal(Array)
#7 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(73): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResult(Object(XF\Api\Result\ArrayResult))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api), Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult), 'api')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#13 {main}

Is there a specific permissions setting I should have for my connected_account.php file on my server? I keep getting the "Invalid OAuth2 redirect_uri" when trying to register via discord.
https://forums.vicers.net/connected_account.php is where it's located. I put that I the OAuth2 Redirects, but yet I get this error:

View attachment 270721
Double check your board URL is set correctly in your XF options. From your screenshot, it looks like it needs to start with https:// rather than http://

Code:
LogicException: API result rules not defined by NF\Discord:SyncLog. Override setupApiResultData(). src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:563

Stack-Trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(540): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setupApiResultData(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 1, Array)
#1 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(192): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->toApiResult(1, Array)
#2 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(162): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->castToFinalValue(Object(NF\Discord\Entity\SyncLog), 1, Array)
#3 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(201): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->render()
#4 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResult.php(162): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->castToFinalValue(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 1, Array)
#5 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(129): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->render()
#6 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(111): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResultInternal(Array)
#7 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(73): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResult(Object(XF\Api\Result\ArrayResult))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api), Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult), 'api')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#13 {main}
Getting this error as well.

Does this work the other way around e.g if I give someone a role on discord it also gives it them on xenforo if their account is linked?

Also getting the "API result rules not defined by NF\Discord:SyncLog. Override setupApiResultData()" error.

Code:
LogicException: API result rules not defined by NF\Discord:SyncLog. Override setupApiResultData().src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:565           

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(542): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setupApiResultData(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 1, Array)
#5 src/XF/Api/Result/EntityResults.php(120): XF\Api\Result\EntityResult->render()
#6 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(129): XF\Api\Result\EntityResults->render()
#7 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Renderer/Api.php(111): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResultInternal(Array)
#8 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(73): XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api->renderApiResult(Object(XF\Api\Result\ArrayResult))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Renderer\Api), Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\Reply\ApiResult), 'api')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#14 {main}

The API call that's triggering this error is apparently returning a message saying "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 2.7.6

• Improve tracking of the nf_discord_account_connected flag.
  • Ensure the Discord queue is dequeued on add-on uninstall.
  • Fix error when trying to access the users API endpoint.
  • Fix error when there is a queued job but the API is unavailable.
  • Fix "Kick from Discord server on dissociation" not working as expected.
  • Fix "Enable syncing of XenForo bans with Discord bans" being ignored when a ban was deleted.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I installed this a bit ago but never configured it. I went to finish setup, tried the upgrade before I did and I'm stuck on this state. I can't update or configure it. Whats the best solution for troubleshooting?
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 10.39.12 AM.webp

Small question about the option "Update nicknames on Discord upon successful sync": It works, but shouldn't this only happen after a user's initial sync? Currently, the nicknames get synced every time.

Hello, question about the functionality in this addon. We'd like the ability to post a reply in an announcements thread, and have the text of that announcement automatically pushed to a channel in our discord server. We do not see an obvious way to do this. Is something like this supported?

Additionally, we are having issues using this addon in a separate test environment to preview changes before pushing them live. It would seem the bot simply stops working when we try using it from the test environment. Not sure how to fix this?

If you go into your nodes you will see this close to the bottom of your node, just pick the forum you want the post to go into, and you're done.

Edit forum_ News & Updates.webp

If you go into your nodes you will see this close to the bottom of your node, just pick the forum you want the post to go into, and you're done.

View attachment 272166

I see that now, thanks. To me that sounds like it's at the node level and not the thread level, correct? We want to do this on a single thread. The other threads in the node we only want the main posts (if anything), because they're often left open for discussion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom