Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hey Im getting error when using "Run Test" in Test Discord Integration.
Code:
Error: Call to a member function getStatusCode() on null in src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php at line 652
NF\Discord\Api->request() in src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php at line 435
NF\Discord\Api->deleteMessage() in src/addons/NF/Discord/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 36
NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionTestDiscord() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2170
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

XF 2.1 B5

Hello, I recently bought this addon and it seems to be better than the last product I was using. However I'd like to request an additional feature be added (I'd even be willing to commission / pay for this feature).

I've been unable to find a way to sync Discord -> Xenforo roles vs Xenforo -> Discord. As yours has a bot included, I was wondering if this is now a possibility? It could also specify a channel where it'd post updates of a sync per user.

Also it seems I'm getting the following error, which prevents me from editing any Forum Nodes.

Code:
     ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Forum::nodeAddEdit() must be public (as in class StylesFactory\XPNodes\Forum) src/addons/NF/Discord/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php:0

Seems to come from my theme. Thanks!

Last edited:
Also it seems I'm getting the following error, which prevents me from editing any Forum Nodes.

Code:
     ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Forum::nodeAddEdit() must be public (as in class StylesFactory\XPNodes\Forum) src/addons/NF/Discord/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php:0

Seems to come from my theme. Thanks!
This is a code bug in whatever provides StylesFactory\XPNodes

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.0

Big thanks to @Xon for contributions to this release! This update also adds support for Report Centre Essentials.
  • Support for Report Centre Essentials to add notifications for new open reports and when the total number of open reports reaches a certain threshold.
  • Restore support for XenForo 2.0.x and harden API error handling.
  • Migrate legacy XenForo 1 configuration to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Grand. I'll get the bug over to the theme maker. However I'd still like to know if syncing is possible from Discord -> Xenforo rather than the other way around.

Grand. I'll get the bug over to the theme maker. However I'd still like to know if syncing is possible from Discord -> Xenforo rather than the other way around.
Yup, feel free to open a conversation with me and we can discuss.

Hey there Nixfity,

I am having some struggles finding half the options.

• Automatically post links to threads from XenForo forums to defined Discord channels as soon as they're posted. The user who posted the thread, the thread title, a short snippet and a link to the thread are included in the message.
    • This is set on a per-forum basis allowing you to fine-tune what channels should get the notifications.
  • New for XenForo 2.x: Automatically post links to resources from XenForo Resource Manager to defined Discord channels as soon as they're posted. The user who posted the resource, the resource title, a short snippet and a link to the resource are included in the message.
    • This is set on a per-category basis allowing you to fine-tune what channels should get the notifications.

Where and how do I setup the above?

Best regards

Hey there Nixfity,

I am having some struggles finding half the options.

• Automatically post links to threads from XenForo forums to defined Discord channels as soon as they're posted. The user who posted the thread, the thread title, a short snippet and a link to the thread are included in the message.
    • This is set on a per-forum basis allowing you to fine-tune what channels should get the notifications.
  • New for XenForo 2.x: Automatically post links to resources from XenForo Resource Manager to defined Discord channels as soon as they're posted. The user who posted the resource, the resource title, a short snippet and a link to the resource are included in the message.
    • This is set on a per-category basis allowing you to fine-tune what channels should get the notifications.

Where and how do I setup the above?

Best regards
Since they’re both configured on a per-forum and per-category basis, you would find them on the forum edit page and resource category edit page.

Installed this yesterday but have a couple of issue

Clicking on Discord roles there appears to be a missing phrase

1555936727481.webp

Also the connected accounts test works but i get an error when going to the Discord channels page

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php(158): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/consolev/...', 158, Array)
#1 src/addons/NF/Discord/Admin/Controller/Channel.php(17): NF\Discord\Api->getChannels('both')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('NF\\Discord:Chan...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/admin.php?discord/channels/"
  ["referrer"] => string(85) "https://www.consolevideogamer.com/admin.php?connected-accounts/nfDiscord/perform-test"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["discord/channels/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Installed this yesterday but have a couple of issue

Clicking on Discord roles there appears to be a missing phrase

View attachment 200806

Also the connected accounts test works but i get an error when going to the Discord channels page

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php(158): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/consolev/...', 158, Array)
#1 src/addons/NF/Discord/Admin/Controller/Channel.php(17): NF\Discord\Api->getChannels('both')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('NF\\Discord:Chan...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/admin.php?discord/channels/"
  ["referrer"] => string(85) "https://www.consolevideogamer.com/admin.php?connected-accounts/nfDiscord/perform-test"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["discord/channels/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Have you invited the bot to your server?

Is it possible to have multiple user accounts using the same discord ID?

Particularly for the purposes of:
Promoting a user to a discord role upon joining a xenforo group
Sending a notification to a user

(My users have multiple forum accounts but only one discord account)

Created a thread on our forum, it got thrown to moderation due to akismet matching (I was using a random temporary email address which probably triggered this)

So I logged in as an admin and approved the thread.

Discord Bot did not post the thread to related channel.

Since a lot of our threads even legit ones sometimes end up in the approval queue this is really disappointing to say the least, we really like the feature of the bot posting new threads to our Discord channels. Please advise!

We are using latest version btw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
isnt this the only setting I need for the bot to post the newly created threads into a discord channel right?
Doesnt seem to work:(?

All I want is for the discord bot to post threads into a channel if there is a new thread created in a specific subforum

Created a thread on our forum, it got thrown to moderation due to akismet matching (I was using a random temporary email address which probably triggered this)

So I logged in as an admin and approved the thread.

Discord Bot did not post the thread to related channel.

Since a lot of our threads even legit ones sometimes end up in the approval queue this is really disappointing to say the least, we really like the feature of the bot posting new threads to our Discord channels. Please advise!

We are using latest version btw.

Have you even gotten it to post threads in your Discord that didnt get into moderation queue? If so how?

Top Bottom