Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Yeah, run this SQL query:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `xf_rm_category` ADD COLUMN `nf_discord_channel_id` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Looks like the Discord column wasn't added to the resource manager's category table. Will check that out in the meantime. :)
You're the man, that did the trick. Would re-running the Discord integration installer would've sorted it out too?

Thanks for the speedy response.

Has anyone who is using this also used 8WR's Discord add-on before? Wondering what the differences are.

@NixFifty what does if we are not install node on our server? Also does this support post messages directly from XenForo to Discord server? Please can you add some ScreenShot from add-on functionality work, as well admin CP option?

what does if we are not install node on our server?
It's an optional feature that you can ignore if you don't want to install node.
Also does this support post messages directly from XenForo to Discord server?
Yes, you can send custom messages, send notifications about threads (can be configured on a per-forum basis) and send users their alerts (users can opt-in for this via their preference page).
Please can you add some ScreenShot from add-on functionality work, as well admin CP option?
I've added more screenshots to the resource.

love the addon. I purchased it. I was wondering. Is it possible to have it DM someone or @ them if someone posted a thread? I have it setup to forward help tickets to a discord channel but id like it to @ some people. I tried going into the phrases and doing this but it refuses to send the @'s. Any advice or help will be awesome. Thanks!

Is it possible to have it ignore certain roles? I have a discord server that has self assignable roles that guests can use. When they then go to sign up on my site and connect their discord, it removes all their self assigned roles and assigns them the ones I've "synced" or connected.

I only want it to add and remove people from roles that I've connected between the two.

FYI, both 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 download files on your site do not work.
Both zips are missing files that are needed for the addon.

Is it possible to have it ignore certain roles? I have a discord server that has self assignable roles that guests can use. When they then go to sign up on my site and connect their discord, it removes all their self assigned roles and assigns them the ones I've "synced" or connected.

I only want it to add and remove people from roles that I've connected between the two.
Not at the moment, no.
Good spot, thanks!

it's the windows antivirus. i had to use linux to download, upload to gdrive and then redownload

got this with 2.0.8

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Cannot use a scalar value as an array in src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php at line 254
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php at line 254
  2. NF\Discord\Api->getRoles() in src/addons/NF/Discord/Admin/Controller/Discord.php at line 49
  3. NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Discord->actionGroupsUserEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  8. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom