DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
I am getting same error, and for me that folder is already 755 and its empty...
Make an empty file called index.xml

chmod it to 755 (or 777 depending on server).... It will generate the information once it runs (believe it is a timed con job).

All the path is in 755 or just the index?
There is no index file. Only the folder is 755. I might need to change it to 777
Make an empty file called index.xml

chmod it to 755 (or 777 depending on server).... It will generate the information once it runs (believe it is a timed con job).
will do that now..
Mod Author might wanna mention this issue for rest ...

btw, I m using another mod to generate sitemaps. How Can I disable sitemap for this plugin. I have unchecked all the fields to generate sitemap but I think this mod still trying to generate one.

I'm getting the following error while trying to access the options from XenUtiles:

ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/XenForo/Model/Node.php:1255

I'm running php 5.4. I hope you can fix it sometime. Thanks in advance.

Is there a way to prevent XenUtiles from sending a mail when there is nothing new to report? I keep getting a daily mail that there have been no registrations, nobody is pending, etc. It seems like a waste of email traffic, and I have to keep archiving the message in my Gmail (I could set up a filter but that would sort of defeat the purpose of the email entirely).

Just a heads up, this modification and Xenmedio do not properly support non-SSL and SSL settings. If you set the board url to //forumaddress then XenForo, Twitter, Facebook (and all my other mods) will prepend with whatever the protocol is being used to browse the site, ie https or http automatically. Jaxel's mods will just use //forumaddress and fail.

Jaxel,

Any chance you could fix please? (I have had to hack the XenUtiles code to fix the sitemap)

I'm getting the following error while trying to access the options from XenUtiles:

ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/XenForo/Model/Node.php:1255

I'm running php 5.4. I hope you can fix it sometime. Thanks in advance.

For anyone else running php 5.4.x

The attached should resolve this issue. You're welcome :)

Attachments

every day I get multiple errors like this:
-------------
Error Info:
Code:
ErrorException: file_get_contents(/home/user/public_html/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, Tuesday at 7:43 AM
Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('/home/user/pu...')
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php(8): file_get_contents()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.url.com/sitemap.xml"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

========

I m not using sitemap from this package. I have disabled cron job from this addon to generate sitemap. Still I got 12 pages of this error. :s
Please guide.

After upgrading to php 5.4 getting the error below in admin area:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRutiles/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRutiles_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

After upgrading to php 5.4 getting the error below in admin area:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRutiles/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRutiles_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
try this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/thread-prefix-listing.26811/page-3#post-394060 but for the file WRutiles_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption

change

PHP:
$forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), $preparedOption['option_value'], '(unspecified)');

with
PHP:
$forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), $preparedOption['option_value']);

Top Bottom