DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
Hi,

I have a style issue with the Down Vote functionality, as seen in the below cropped screenshot. The Down Vote text section highlighted does not follow/match the rest of the InLineMod stylesheet section. Anyone have a resolution please?

Down_votes.png

Thanks.

Need help...

What is the best registration engine to use?

StopForumSpam.com
FSpamList.com
BotScout.com

Thanks

What is the best registration engine to use?

StopForumSpam.com
FSpamList.com
BotScout.com
The first one, SFS.
Having all 3 in operation is ok, you'd just need to have 3 API keys.
Also, I receive a daily email, what The following users are also unconfirmed, but have not been emailed: really means?
That means, you have unconfirmed users but they haven't been emailed because the number of days you've set in Options hasn't passed yet.

Thanks for the quick relpy :)

I figured the email thing out just after I posted this message... :)

I have all three registration engines checked with API keys so I must be fine. Does it slow down registration process or this is transparent for new user registration?

Great bit of software - I've been using it to clear out Profile/Account spam. Is there a way to add a checkbox to these users in the "profile/account spam finder" tools so that I can ban multiple accounts in one go? I've got 100's of them to remove :(

I can't install that add-on. They don't found the files, but i load these on my sever on the correct path.

Hi,

I have a style issue with the Down Vote functionality, as seen in the below cropped screenshot. The Down Vote text section highlighted does not follow/match the rest of the InLineMod stylesheet section. Anyone have a resolution please?

Down_votes.png

Thanks.

I have the same issue even with the default skin. That's the reason I disabled that feature actually.

is there a way where i can just check the accounts listed as spammer
so that i can delete his posts and account name?

i noticed i had a handful of spam registrations and posts appear over the weekend. i looked here to see if something was up and see reports of people getting hundreds of spam registrations in recent days. so i look and xenutils has successfully blocked over 400 spam registrations in the past 2-3 days.
great work jaxel :)

Attachments

• spam.webp
    spam.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 30
i noticed i had a handful of spam registrations and posts appear over the weekend. i looked here to see if something was up and see reports of people getting hundreds of spam registrations in recent days. so i look and xenutils has successfully blocked over 400 spam registrations in the past 2-3 days.
great work jaxel :)

what settings did you use?

Well waiting to get this set up I switched it to manual approval. Now that I have it installed and took the site off manual approval, will it check the 31 that are waiting for approval or will I have to check those myself?

James

Well waiting to get this set up I switched it to manual approval. Now that I have it installed and took the site off manual approval, will it check the 31 that are waiting for approval or will I have to check those myself? James

Yes I have a similar question:
re: XenUtils message: The following users are also unconfirmed, but have not been emailed:

Why do they not get emailed? And what happens to them when they don't automatically get deleted? Do they have to be manually deleted or is there a setting change necessary to make them all go away without dealing with them singly?
Thanks!

I'm getting errors when I try to check the sitemap? Can someone explain how to correct this?

James

I'm getting errors when I try to check the sitemap? Can someone explain how to correct this?

It would help tremendously if you tell us what errors you see.
And dont forget, the sitemap is generated once a week, si if you have installed it today you will have to wait before you see your first sitemap.

Top Bottom