Implemented Disable Spoiler in Signature

Michael

Hi guys,

Having spoilers turned on site wide is never a good idea for most forums when it comes to signatures, you get a lot of people hiding content within them such as links/video embeds etc having a way to disable the spoiler in the signature I think is something most people will need for their sites.

Any chance of seeing this or is there a way to do this already?

I would also like to see a limit of media embeds in the signature similar to how you can limit the amount of links. It could be a good idea to do the same with spoilers so you dont end up with 10 spoilers in someones signature with 10 media embeds in each one.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just so you know, spoilers are considered "block" tags so if you disable those, spoilers will be removed.

It's a reference to one of the signature permission options ("Allow block tags (code, quote, etc)").

I wasnt aware, thank you Mike :D That should work perfectly for me for now. Would there be any chance of seeing a media limiter in the future so we can control media embeds per signature as with it enabled now anyone can embed 5 in their signature and I dont want to disable it outright.

Top Bottom