[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Off the top of my head I don't recall exactly why, but there was a reason 1.6.4 started needing XenForo 2.2. You can install 1.6.3 if you need to run it on XenForo 2.1.
Thank you, but I can't find that version, when I click Download it download the latest version, I also tried to find the add-on in your forum but I can't see it
Besides, 1.6.3 seems like a bit too old, is it okay to use R2 and cache attachments feature ?

Last edited:
It's me again Mr Digitalpoint lol. Ever since the R2 transfer i've been getting this server log throughout the day. Any ideas what that his happening. I mean I'm guessing it has something to do with 3703 but I don't know exactly what.
Define, "this". Also, what's "3703"?

Nothing to do with this addon or R2. This addon doesn’t do anything whatsoever with rendering/compiling LESS templates. That being said, I also don’t happen to know what’s going on there, sorry.

Looks like something to do with xb_welcome, but no clue what that is either.

Nothing to do with this addon or R2. This addon doesn’t do anything whatsoever with rendering/compiling LESS templates. That being said, I also don’t happen to know what’s going on there, sorry.

Looks like something to do with xb_welcome, but no clue what that is either.

Ah ok. i assumed it had something to do with it because on that line it showed the link to my R2 bucket and it started happening after the transfer. Thanks!

Do you think it would be easy for me to disable your add on? Will all my images come out broken? Im going to start disabling my add ons one on by one and see if the error resolves. Thanks

If you are using R2, it will break attachments and avatars and things, ya.

Whatever “xb_welcome” is would be a good place to start. Not part of XenForo default.

Hi @digitalpoint , playing with R2 a bit. I want to use the EU jurisdiction
Code:
https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.eu.r2.cloudflarestorage.com/

But when I enable R2 in your add-on, the regular bucket is created:
Code:
https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.r2.cloudflarestorage.com/

Is it possible to enable the EU variant via your add-on?

It doesn’t do jurisdiction selection when creating its own bucket, but you can select a bucket you’ve already created (and those can of course be whatever jurisdiction you created them in).

Would it also be possible to just redirect a certain subfolder like /data/video?

I like to have backups...and got a certain backup procedure that works well. Don't like the idea to change that a lot so if I can only upload the videos that would be a good fit for me.

Top Bottom