Digital Point Spy

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

No permission to download
Nope. It still wasn't fully populating.

I disabled many new addons that I had installed before it stopped working, and it still won't work.
I think there is a compatibility issue with 1.5.11

If it's just certain types of data, it might be indicative of a conflict with another addon somehow. Honestly not sure what it would be though as I don't have any 3rd party addons installed myself. And it's working fine for me (with all content types) on a vanilla 1.5.11 install. A bit difficult to debug on this end when I'm not able to replicate the issue.

If it's just certain types of data, it might be indicative of a conflict with another addon somehow. Honestly not sure what it would be though as I don't have any 3rd party addons installed myself. And it's working fine for me (with all content types) on a vanilla 1.5.11 install. A bit difficult to debug on this end when I'm not able to replicate the issue.

I would have been willing to provide admincp access, so you could take a look, but since you didn't ask, I figured you did not want it.

I would have been willing to provide admincp access, so you could take a look, but since you didn't ask, I figured you did not want it.
Generally, I prefer to not have access to people's accounts/admin/servers. Never a good thing. :)

Why?

It's sometimes the only way to see the issue.

Of course, you have to want to offer support in the first place.

Mostly because if something happens to someone's server later (like a hack or something), it's better to never have had access to begin with so no one can point the finger at you (and along the same lines, I'm just a random person on the Internet to you, you shouldn't be giving random people you don't know access to your servers.. haha)

If you have a test/dev setup I can take a look for you if you want, but going through and disabling existing addons to try and find where the conflict is on a live site probably isn't the best thing to do.

Is it possible to show the spy tab to logged in members only? Only specific members can use it at the moment but the tab has no use for guests (or bots).

Top Bottom