Digital Point Spy

Digital Point Spy 1.3.0

No permission to download
I would point out the fact that if someone wrote in moderated thread, that post immediately appeared in spy log. That isn't good. I expected It should be there only after moderator approved it.

P.S. Oh, just saw that it's already has been reported.
But still I have this issue.
I'm testing the changes on my site already... so should be rolled out in a release before too long.

It seems that Spy is showing moderations as was initially reported in this post:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/digital-point-spy.26822/#post-326944

I made the changes suggested in post #18 of that thread (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/digital-point-spy.26822/#post-328617) and everything was OK until either the Xen 1.2 or the Spy 1.2 upgrade. The file referenced in that post still has the same edits I made back then, but moderations are still showing up in Spy. I was wondering if you could assist? Thanks!

That file isn't part of the Spy any longer... probably left over from before upgrade? The file is now:

Listener/LoadClassDataWriter/Report.php

It's looking for this string in your "navigation" template (standard in the default template):

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

If that string doesn't exist, it won't insert the Spy link.
Yeah just checked and it is there in full...

You sure there's not a space or something in there somewhere? If you have debugging on, try disabling that Template Modification and reenabling it... maybe XF didn't compile it for some reason, and that will have it redo it.

You sure there's not a space or something in there somewhere? If you have debugging on, try disabling that Template Modification and reenabling it... maybe XF didn't compile it for some reason, and that will have it redo it.
No i hi-lighted the above code and searched the template and the whole lot was found in one piece. No i have never had debugging on... I have just disabled the addon and enabled it again but no change. Its really strange.

Top Bottom