Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
Hi @digitalpoint,
I am getting the following error in my server logs. Any ideas?
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, Saturday at 5:09 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(92) "http://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/warriors-on-twitter-retardoland-strikes-back.15137/page-13"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I can't figure out how to block one forum?
Any ideas?
It always shows up in all the forums...

You should be able to include for no user groups and then force inclusion for certain areas (all but the one you want to exclude?)

Looks like it has something to do with how you are calling out the responsive ad size with AdSense... if you add this to your EXTRA.css, it should fix it...

Code:
.underPost {
display: inline-block;
}

Hmmm... Not really sure. The addon doesn't do anything to the HTML, it just spits it out "as is". Does the HTML you are using work if you insert it directly to the template?

Hi @digitalpoint,
I am getting the following error in my server logs. Any ideas?
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, Saturday at 5:09 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(92) "http://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/warriors-on-twitter-retardoland-strikes-back.15137/page-13"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Hey @digitalpoint i found out that i was getting this error on pages which had embedded tweets, which has since been deleted on twitter. The output ' Tweet xxxxxxx is not a valid tweet' inside the bbcode tag caused the issue.

Has anyone figured out a code edit where I can hide / disable this add-on on a certain forum? I have one forum that has no content that adsense can be run on and I can't use this add-on on that one currently.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom