Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
Since I'm moving to DFP and have the responsive ads all set up so it can work with this, I thought I'd share my Adsense responsive code before I delete it (and in the event I ever need to go back to this I can pull it from here lol):
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
                            google_ad_client = "ca-pub-***************";
width = document.documentElement.clientWidth;
                            /* MR-Post */
                            google_ad_slot = "2601551008";
                            google_ad_width = 300;
                            google_ad_height = 250;
if (width < 619) {
                            /* Mobile */
                            google_ad_slot = "1992162702";
                            google_ad_width = 320;
                            google_ad_height = 50;
                            }
                            //-->
                            </script>
                            <script type="text/javascript"
                            src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
                            </script>

Also, just wanted to thank you for this addon. This addon saved my site. Expenses were getting too high and my ads were not performing very well. When I installed this, I finally got out of the red and have been making decent money! So thanks!

For some reason, the ad is only showing up in the first post, even with the post urls? Any reason for that. I have tried this on a default xenforo style so nothing to do with the style and overwritten the mod with latest files.

Nice add on. Im using the 300x250 rectangle adsense inside post. I have added
<div style="float: right; width: 300px;">adsense</div> to get it to float to the right. Is it possible to add something to make it always show in the top right corner? Not at a random location?

Nice add on. Im using the 300x250 rectangle adsense inside post. I have added
<div style="float: right; width: 300px;">adsense</div> to get it to float to the right. Is it possible to add something to make it always show in the top right corner? Not at a random location?
Do not use this addon, just use the ad_message_body template ;)

Not sure there would be a way to do that with CSS... At least not that I can think of...
Ok would it be a big job for me to remove the random part of the code? Im not very good at things like that but if you tell me where to look I guess I would figure it out.

@digitalpoint any idea why you are using unread (since for guests unread doesn't even matter) rather than the post URL.

I remember back in vbulletin when you click on a post URL it would display ads there, it is not the case with this one. Why is that?

@digitalpoint any idea why you are using unread (since for guests unread doesn't even matter) rather than the post URL.

I remember back in vbulletin when you click on a post URL it would display ads there, it is not the case with this one. Why is that?
Sorry but DP is not around until December :(

Digital Point Ad Positioning

but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to make the ads show up.. I think im doing somthing wrong in google.. can sombody get on skype and walk me through this please.

I will pay sombody if they can help me get my adsense running on my site.

Top Bottom