Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
Anyone tried running this on XF 1.4 Beta 2? When I try to install the addon I get the following error:

"Please enter an ID using only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _ characters."

Ads after posts are not displaying properly in my theme. i am using xendisconected theme. The problem is the ad after posts seems to just go under/behind the content between the two posts. rather than fitting between them. How can i fix this?

It shows fine on the default theme just not mine so obviously an issue with he theme but not sure how to fix it

i been getting this since Xenforo 1.4 Upgrade it very annoying in the logs....

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:997
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1577): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/AllInOne.php(28): XenForo_Application::getSession()
#2 [internal function]: Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_AllInOne::controllerPreDispatch(Object(DigitalPointAdPositioning_ControllerPublic_Misc), 'AdsenseAuth', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(311): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_pre_...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('AdsenseAuth', 'XenForo_Control...')
#6 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /my/path/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/misc/adsense-auth"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["username"] => string(4) "true"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

bCvns.png

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:997
Stack Trace
#0 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1577): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/AllInOne.php(28): XenForo_Application::getSession()
#2 [internal function]: Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_AllInOne::controllerPreDispatch(Object(DigitalPointAdPositioning_ControllerPublic_Misc), 'AdsenseAuth', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(311): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_pre_...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('AdsenseAuth', 'XenForo_Control...')
#6 /my/path/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
  }
}

bCvns.png
NOT related to this addon but on TinyMCEQuatro addon.

I just upgraded to 1.41 xenforo 4 days ago and this mod is working great.

Can you please please please please update this mod so we can choose which post number we can put ads.

Reply 1 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 2 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 3 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 4 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 5 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 6 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 7 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 8 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 9 Always put ad here(yes/no)
Reply 10 Always put ad here(yes/no)

Please Please I love this add-on. I am willing to donate

I get the following error in the ad:

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400

Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

bullet.png
Retype the address.

bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

bullet.png
Go to the main site and look for the information you want.

More information

This is not working for me.. can sombody please hellp me out with this for google adsense?

Can you explain the issue you're having? "It's not working" is a little vague ;)

I get the following error in the ad:

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400

Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

bullet.png
Retype the address.

bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

bullet.png
Go to the main site and look for the information you want.

More information

This is an issue with the ad being served, not the addon.

Alrgiht heres the problem.. Im posting this code:

<script type="text/javascript">
google_ad_client = "ca-pubblah9";
google_ad_slot = "6001612299";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
</script>
<!-- Rahstyles.Net Ads -->
<script type="text/javascript"
src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

Which works on regular html page.. but i post that into the box for this mod.. and its blank... I dont get it.

Last edited:
Alrgiht heres the problem.. Im posting this code:

Which works on regular html page.. but i post that into the box for this mod.. and its blank... I dont get it.

I noticed the same thing until about 24 hours when the Google crawlers had a chance to do their thing. Installed yesterday but just staring to see ads appear today.

I also notice that ads do not appear in every thread but I instead get the blank areas you describe. I am guessing that either the google bots are still busy or else they have some intelligence whereby if there are not applicable words or phrases in the message thread, it elects not to post an ad. Of course, this is all theory and could be totally wrong!

For reasons I am not sure of, I also think it is a bad idea to post your google ad client id. You may want to modify your above posting to replace the number with some "####" filler.

I noticed the same thing until about 24 hours when the Google crawlers had a chance to do their thing. Installed yesterday but just staring to see ads appear today.

I also notice that ads do not appear in every thread but I instead get the blank areas you describe. I am guessing that either the google bots are still busy or else they have some intelligence whereby if there are not applicable words or phrases in the message thread, it elects not to post an ad. Of course, this is all theory and could be totally wrong!

For reasons I am not sure of, I also think it is a bad idea to post your google ad client id. You may want to modify your above posting to replace the number with some "####" filler.
My problem is it doesn't show up at all diddly squat

is this add one ever going to get fixed i had 121 pages of this:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Stack Trace
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
  }
}

bCvns.png