Duplicate Deleting User Upgrades That I have Created

vinnymickey

Affected version
Not sure if it's a bug or I am doing something wrong> I cannot confirm a delete and it just loops after I click confirm link in pops up box...

Last edited:
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Could you provide the exact steps you're following in order to see this happening?

users>user upgrades>hit delete>confirmation window pops up to confirm (hyperlink that says membership fee-which I named)>takes me to setting of membership upgrade> hit delete>same pop up comes up> I am in a loop....

right now I cannot figure out or can't dlete upgrades I have created...hope pics help

Attachments

• after pop up xen3.webp
    after pop up xen3.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 10
  • delete xen1.webp
    delete xen1.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
  • same pop up from settings4.webp
    same pop up from settings4.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
  • xen delete 2 pop up.webp
    xen delete 2 pop up.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
please guide me not sure what to do? Do I need to upgrade? I just paid a few weeks ago and downloaded and installed :)

Or should I just wait for the release?

I am on v2.0.0 Beta 3

How to upgrade to version 6? Is it like one click upgrade? Do I have to download and upload via server side? If sever side can I leave it until release (hopefully one click upgrade on release)? Basically looking for some newbie step by step plan...TY

Do I have to download and upload via server side? If sever side can I leave it until release (hopefully one click upgrade on release)? Basically looking for some newbie step by step plan...TY

There are no plans for one click upgrade at this stage.

You will need to download the new version and upload it. It's basically exactly the same process as when you installed it.

Please ensure you keep your XF release up to date (this is true for every version, not just betas). Certainly upgrade before reporting bugs, especially during betas.

O boy, refresher course please

Download- upload cpanel via file manger- over write old directory folder with the one I download- all should be good? Correct and assuming all custom settings will be fine.

Last edited:
do i upload zip into community folder and extract via file manager? this is what i am trying and when I poinbt to install it say I already have beta 3 installed....tips please..

seen the report but not working and I did it 4 times..pretty fustrating...to be honest if I new upgrades where like this I would've went with another forum software!

Top Bottom